Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect Lucas Formula

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Rikahshay, Sep 9, 2011.

1. So I just bought some AN PH Perfect Micro and Bloom from ebay thinking I could use the Lucas Formula. Well I noticed it has the N-P-K ratio at 2-0-0 for the Micro and 1-3-4 for the Bloom. I also have AN Jungle Juice and it actually has the Lucas Formula on the label. The label on their new PH Perfect formula says "ATTENTION: This is a 3-part fertilizer. It is a must that the Grow, Micro, Bloom series be used in conjunction with each other." This must be their way of getting you to actually use all 3 parts. So much for a PH Perfect Lucas Formula!

Any thoughts are welcome.

2. Order the last part....make sure its ph perfect....done

3. That's what im trying to avoid but thanks for the great info.

4. I just bought the sensi grow-bloom ph perfect much better than the 3 part just part A-B and your done.

5. i use AN's jungle juice micro/bloom using H3ads formula. i run in coco though. im sure you can use the lucas formula w/ the jungle juice and be just fine

6. tothehead - Yes you can use the Lucas formula with Jungle Juice. Unfortunately it doesn't have the PH Perfect Technology. Its their bottom line formula. The stuff they mop off the floor at the end of the day lol. But its cheap and it works!

Boossvegata1 - And even better is the Connoisseur A&B

I might just combine the Micro and Bloom and see how the plants react without the Grow. Or just fork out the extra dough and buy the Grow lol.

AN obviously changed up the N-P-K value to eliminate the Lucas formula forcing us to buy all three parts.

Thanks for the input guys!

7. I have reg Con A+B did they do a new PH perfect CON A+B?

8. Attached Files:

9. Cant wait I grow my Sour D with COn as soon as Ph per Con comes out I'm on eaby to get some just hope they bring all this to the US soon it's the best nutes I ever used.

10. Well, when you're tinkering with pH the way that AN is, you need to make sure that you're using all of their components, not just what you think you need to use.

I'm sure that system needs to be put togehter in order to create teh right pH.

And heck, they made it, so they'd know better than anyone else what you have to use.

If you're stumped about what to do, check with thier customer service department. They're really helpful when you're stuck on what to use and when to use it.

good luck!

11. Actually I'd recommend just taking the original question right to them. I've always had the guys on their Tech Support be really helpful and they don't push stuff on me so if they said you needed all three I'd believe that.

And who knows, maybe they'll say it's fine to use it with the Lucas Formula.

I agree that it's probably unlikely, but it never hurts to ask.

12. I have a concern. I ordered ph perfect from Canada yesterday. When I called them today about shipping the company told me customs will know exactly what I am getting. The nutrients are legal but should I be concerned that customs will tell the DEA I am getting nutrients for growing?

Thanks

13. grow supplies are not illegal... don't worry

14. My supplies came today

Attached Files:

15. man... mixed up a batch today just to kinda feel things out

usually using House my PH is almost always 4.47... I have to ph up to 5.8

using AN... 5.63... Advanced nutrient's theory is that the PH will climb and once it gets too high will bounce back.... I'm starting to think AN knows what their doing

cant wait for my ebb and flow to be up and running already...

im glad I tried this for myself

16. Yea bro as I told you B4 mysoup is always 5.6-5.8 I just change it once a week and have had no problems. AN ph perfect 2 me seems A++

17. Yes, I keep hearing the same things about the pH-Perfect lineup from Advanced Nutrients. It's supposedly spot on with the pH, and growers I've now begun to hear of using it are saying that's it's one of the best nutrient lines they've seen.

Gotta say, I'm getting tempted to try it myself, but there is a long wish list of things I want from AN, so I have to figure out my priorities. ha ha

18. Well I've been using the Lucas Formula with the pH perfect Micro and Bloom now for about 3 weeks and they were growing fast and strong until yesterday I had noticed some calcium deficiency. Its most likely due to the 3-3-4 npk ratio. Too much potassium locks out nitrogen from what I heard. So now I'm going to try mixing Jungle Juice Micro 5-0-1 with pH perfect Bloom 1-3-4 to get 6-3-5 (a higher nitrogen mix) and hope the pH perfect technology will correct the Jungle Juice as well.

19. Update

It works. The pH Perfect is awesome and expensive so to save money mixing it with the cheaper jungle juice works just as well.

20. sweet... thanks for chiming back in... you should start a journal and lay out what your doing and how its working.. it could help others