Advanced Nutrients Jungle Juice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ra7064, Mar 1, 2018.

1. #1 ra7064, Mar 1, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    Just wondering if anyone has tried this product and if there are any other nutrients that everyone would recommend in addition to using Jungle Juice. I’m transplanting tomorrow so I will be using some Mykos for the first time and didn’t know if any other nutrients would be beneficial for the plant as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. House and Gardens is the nute line we currently use . Been using it for 3 yrs with great results.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Do you use anything else on top of that? Jungle Juice has the bloom, micro, and grow. Didn’t know if I needed to add anything else like calcium etc

4. #4 uspotgrowers, Mar 2, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    I just run house and gardens nutes only(just about the full line) nothing added. I mean all recipes need a lil tweeking .. but yea .. run lil more of this less of that .. but I stay within the line.

See each nute company scientificly puts there whole line together to form what they call a good/perfect nutrient solution for plants to thrive. So if you are using a good nutrient and use there major base nutrients and blooms formulas you shouldn’t have to add anything if done correctly. I mean they have tested these nutes and there performances to a T . I have ran advanced nutes for 10 yrs(the whole line) and had issues at the end , so I switched to H@G and been very happy. Just stick with one line of nutes no matter who you use and you should be good.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I know this is an older post but figured I’d let you know I decided to go ahead with the full grand master grow line from advanced nutrients. Just flipped my girls into flower last night I’ll let you know my results with AN. What issues did you have at the end of the grow?