Advanced nutrients help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by unusual, May 25, 2012.

1. I have just bought some advance nut, sensi grow & bloom ph perfect & connoisseur ph perfect. Someone had recently told me that connoisseur is the same as the sensi bloom meaning they are both base nutrients. Is this true and if so could I not use them together.

2. Advanced makes some good nutes, but as you are experiencing, their line is very confusing and it overlaps.

The best thing to do is get on their website and compare the products.

3. So it looks like I've paid £45 for another base nute which I didn't need.
    Has anyone used this range or no of anyone who has tried both. If not what would be a good additive. I also have bloombastic.

4. Full disclosure - I haven't used Conni. I've heard good things about it and I have seen folks use it with other nutrients, so I don't know if they have some secret formula that I don't have, or if they're just overloading their grows. LOL

Personally, I stick with the basics:

Sensi A&B Grow and Bloom
    Voodoo Juice
    Big Bud
    B-52
    Overdrive

That's the Hobbyist Level bundle and it works well for me - even better with the pH Perfect technology.

So yeah, I wonder why you ended up with the nutes you had. Stick with the Sensi. It is pretty awesome and I would use the other additives from AN to make sure things work well together.