Advanced Nutrients Help, Feeding With Multiple Nutrients

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TheRealist99, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Hi my friends. I have a question and would like to start a topic on Feeding your plants multiple Nutrients (Advanced Nutrients). I'm sure there is info on this subject somewhere in these forums but i would like all answers to be specific as possible. Anyway when i feed my plants, i feed with multiple nutrients, Micro, Grow, Bloom, Big Bud, Bud Candy etc.. I'm wondering how people use all their nutrients when feeding. It sometimes takes me 2days to do a feeding because of all the nutrients i use. I will feed with Micro, then 8-10hrs later i feed with Grow, 8-10hrs later i feed with Bloom and so on. I wait that long in between each nutrient to make sure it is absorbed in the plant and roots before adding another nutrient. Do i have to feed like this? Or can i mix all my nutrients in separate bottles but after they are mixed can i put all the nutrients i want to feed my plant in the same bottle and then feed so i'm only feeding once? How do all others do their feeding? I'm just wondering how people who use like 10 different nutrients, feed their plants. 
    (I do know that people only feed a certain couple nutrients every time they feed then just switch which nutrients you feed every other feeding schedule). If people could share their experience in this topic i would appreciate it. I currently only so far grow with the PH Perfect Micro Grow Bloom base nutrients and Big Bud and Bud Candy for bloom stages but I currently have more nutrients on the way. How do people feed their plants all those nutrients every time they feed? Please explain in detail. 

Oh sorry i forgot to mention i am growing in Pro Mix Hp, it's supposed to be a soil less medium. I'm just wondering plain and simple how people water and feed their plants numerous nutrients at feeding time. Some people use like 6 different nutrients on each feed. How do they do this? Like i explained? Feed micro then 8-10hrs later feed grow then 8-10hrs later feed bloom and so on and so on with different nutrients? Or can i mix all my nutrients in separate bottles but after they are mixed can i put all the nutrients i want to feed my plant in the same bottle and then feed, instead of just doing one nutrient at a time every 8-10hrs? That's basically all i need to know is how do i feed my plants in a soil less medium numerous different nutrients at each feed. Thanks :confused_2:  :metal:  :smoking:

2. Wow, what you're doing sounds like a real pain in the ass. It sounds like your watering is almost like a part time job.
    I get 2-3 jugs of water(depending on how dry they feel)
    add measured nutes to each jug,
    check PH in each jug,
    adjust PH in each jug
    Then pour
    Collect run-off and check PH.
    It takes me 10-15 mins tops to water.

3. They are designed to be mixed together. God, I'd shoot my self if I had to water like that. I don't use AN, I use H&G (another multipart), and you just mix them together. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjGMysy2RKY