Advanced lowgirl auto

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by albertahigh, Nov 27, 2011.

1. #1 albertahigh, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
    hey gc, this is my 3rd grow attempt, 2nd with these femmed auto lowgirls. great plants to grow, very sturdy, perfect beginner plant imo. thinking about trying pineapple express or maybe blue widdow next.

anyway here are my girls @ 57 days. been putting ice on the top of the soil for the last couple waters seeing if i can turn some leaves purple. about a week left until the chop. 2 more nights of dropping out the lights, followed by a 48hr dark period.

Ella - has the typical lowgirl structure, not a ton of bud, but nice and frosty
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fae - her lower branches were "culled" to try to focus on main cola. might have sacrificed some weight but it was an experiment. also notice a "nanner" on her and possibly a developing seed.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gaby - the one plant i didnt touch but seems to be somewhat of a different pheno. short, compact, bushy like ive never seen from a lowgirl. atleast 7-8"'s shorter than her sisters, but thick with bud.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

hard to see from the pictures but some of the leaves are turning purple. hopefully can get some more of that as the days go on. either way i will be back on here in a couple days to update with pics of the trim and dry, with a wet weight.

please tell me what you guys think. happy to answer any questions or to take any criticism. thx for stopping by..

2. can anyone tell if any of this bud looks pollinated? i've never seen a pollen sack before, it didn't look fully mature and didn't look opened when i removed it. also does anyone know how long it takes for seeds to "mature" once pollinated. not that i care, i'd actually like to get seeds assuming they don't take too long to mature.

3. hey everyone, just stopping by tonight with a quick pic of fae's bud. pretty sure this is a seed, but ive only grown out true females so far. what do you guys think??

[​IMG]

4. hey gc, sorry it took so long but i think the heavier nute schedule this grow had these plants grow longer than i expected. i actually could have given them another week, but there is no going back now.:smoke:

total wet weight of 303 g's from all 3 plants. a day into the dry they are shrinking up pretty good. i hope to get at least 2 oz's dry from this grow. what do you guys think? i know it shrinks pretty good, but 2 oz's out of almost 11 isnt asking too much is it? anyway here is some pics before i chopped the plants up for the dry.

the group
    [​IMG]

ella - about 90g's wet
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

fae - about 85g's wet
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

my fav girl, gaby the bush 130g's wet
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

pictures of the dry buds going into jars, dry weights, and maybe a smoke report to come. hope you guys enjoy!:smoke:

5. Holysmoke. that zoomed out pic of the 3 plants is a beautiful thing! Im thinking youre in for more than 2, closer to 3 - 3.5 if my guesstimations are correct

6. just fyi plants typically loose about 75% of their weight during the drying process.

7. Nice buds man, plants look like lil monsters. Nice job, cant wait to see what you yield

8. zip and a half dried.

9. Great job! These look fantastic! If you want seeds, I suggest crossing with another (unrelated!!) auto strain. That way your F1 seeds will all share the same phenotype. If you inbreed them, you're gonna get a pandora's box of mixed results from the seeds.