Advanced Indoor Growing Techniques...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by demetrius16, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Hi. I'm in the process of writing a screenplay, and it involves the main character building a grow room and producing Grade A weed. Can anybody send me in the right direction so that I can learn about more advanced growing techniques?

I need info that will help me show how skilled the main character is at growing.

Thanks a million.

2. why don't you show your dialogue and screen play to someone you know grows and have them critique your work, give you some suggestions, or just simply read some of the dialogues everyone has here on every thread, there you get an idea of what your characters may say and make it a more credible story.
    I was just watching Weeds (SHOWTIME) yesterday and on the credits i saw they mentioned Advanced Nutrients as their technical adviser. And yeah, if you are a grower you would be offended if someone writes this good fun movie or epic show and ruins it when the characters don't know shit about growing.

Good luck my friend

3. Lol Mr. HigNess. You're right. Accuracy and plausibility are the key. Don't worry, by the time the story is gone, it will be nothing less than authentic. But for now... I just have to find the right information. I'm basically looking for a more advanced yet realistic way for him to produce a powerful strain. Also considering having that strain taste/smell great, due to his method.