Advanced Drug testing help!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Moogatoo, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Hello, I have been smoking for about 3 years now and last spring I had the misfortune of being caught. I have been placed on 6 months of drug testing, I have already passed 8 drug tests using various masking methods. Normally I exercise and just use my Detox drink before my test and all is well, however I have another test Wednesday that I am more worried about. My question is this, I know Bleach does work and i understand that it is dangerous but does using it days before the drug test help you "become clean" or does it just work as another masker the day of the test? please explain your reasoning if you choose to answer. Once again I thank everyone for their help and smoke it up!!!!

2. If your gonna drink bleach to pass a drug test then just down the whole bottle... just sayin.

3. Once again, not here to be lectured I could have gone on google if I wanted to read more comments about how retarded I am, so say something with facts behind it or be quiet please. I cannot afford 6 more months of drug tests.

4. haha i hope u fail, with a question like that you make smokers look bad

5. If you cant afford more tests then why wouldn't you stop smoking.... Your going to get nothing but lectures because your on testing but yet you smoke and then you come on here asking if its ok to drink bleach..

6. if I had not seen it work for other people I would not be asking so obviously there is some merit behind it....? So then why does it make smokers look dumb...if you understand the risk and take it then that's your choice...just like you understand the legal consequences of smoking yet still do it...I already understand the danger and precautions I did not post this for u to make sniping comments, say something useful or be quiet PLEASE.

7. Never asked if it was OK...just the method and science behind it...... I made that clear.

8. Bleach will make you pass the test. But you have to drink the whole bottle quickly.

9. says the guy who wants to drink bleach.

Please call this number, 1-800-273-8255. I think it'll help you.

10. drinkin bleach is retarded. my old trick when i had drug class every week was to drink a bunch of liquor 2 nights before and than the day before just work out or run till your sweating nails and drink alot of water and i beat the piss cups they sent off to the lab to it worked for me atleast.

11. Thanks man!

12. I swear to fucking god if somebody doesn't make a MeMe for this in the next 6 hours i'm going to make 10 of them and they're going to circulate worse than fucking "Cool Story Bro" and you all know i wield this type of power.

13. Do.

It.

14. Don't tempt me.

15. This is my final offer.

Fame or bust.

16. #17 tharedhead, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2011
    This is interesting.
    Zinc Reduces the Detection of Cocaine, Methampheta... [J Anal Toxicol. 2011] - PubMed result

Important note on zinc toxicity
    http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Zinc-HealthProfessional/

So, short term use only, do not exceed safe supplimental dose.

17. Get some cow shit, put it in the fridge for a day then the freezer then the microwave, it's been proven to trick any drug tests so then after it's hot eat it and it and then do a head stand for like 5 mins and get up real fast, if you do this nothing will show up on the test TRUST ME DO IT.

18. [​IMG]
    If true, may explain current political climate.