Advanced applications of phenylpropanoids, monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Terpene101, Oct 31, 2019.

1. I see alot of people concerned about the cannabinoid content /percentage in various cultivars, while i agree that cannabinoids like thc, cbd, cbg, thcv etc.. Are all amazing compounds, i also believe it is time to shine a light on some other therapeutic biomolecules present in cannabis. Isoprenoids /terpenes have long been overlooked in terms of their therapeutic potential and i believe it is just as important to breed for hi terps as it is breeding for hi thc .

Combining the therapeutic effects of phenylpropanoids , monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes can be very powerful in combatting various illnesses and diseases especially CANCER. You can use the #phenylpropanoids to clean the receptor sites of the cell allowing proper transfer of hormones, peptides, neurotransmitters, steroids and other intercellular messengers. Then use the #sesquiterpenes to erase or deprogram the wrong information from the cellular memory stored in the DNA. And lastly use #monoterpenes to reprogram the cells with the correct information so they can function properly. I also wanted to mention that the terpenes molecular mass and lipid solubility, facilitates passing through the blood brain barrier while the molecules of the substances used in chemotherapy are too large to pass through the blood brain filter, which is why chemotherapy doesn't work on brain cancer. It has also been noted by the American medical association that if they can find an agent that can pass through the blood brain barrier, they would be able to find cures for ailments such as Lou Gehrig's disease, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Forgot to upload file , more useful info :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1