Adult Swim

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by jerry111165, Apr 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Havent seen this discussed much - but anyhoo, any Adult Swim fans here? I can’t help it - I love me most or at least some
    Of these shows!

Aqua Teen Hunger Force!
    Tim & Eric Awesome Show!
    Squidbillies!

So many great shows. Boondocks, Robot Chicken, Superjail, Morel Orel, Tom Goes to the Mayor, Your Pretty Face - of course more.

So - any Adult Swim fans? Favorites?

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I like Aqua Teen Hunger Force lol its so wild an unpredictable! Boondocks and Robot Chicken are cool too tho.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thanks for moving the thread @Chunk

As long as I’ve been here and I didn’t even know we had this sub forum lol

J

4. I’m pretty sure ATHF was what got me initially started on the whole Adult Swim kick - and then I started exploring from there.

I’ve been a huge Tim & Eric fan for awhile too. They did some kind of a stand up tour last year and for cheap money I’m still kicking myself for not taking my kid and just going. Did you ever check them out?

J

5. Man Robot Chicken and Squidbillies make me laugh my ass off. I also really like The Eric Andre Show...dudes fucking nuts. Mike Tyson Mysteries made me laugh hard on several occasions too.

They have so many good shows though, I can remember many late nights staying up and watching.

J Evergreen

• Like Like x 1
  6. Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell.... and On Cinema

but I like just about all of them if you take away all the Seth McFarlane shows

7. I’ve never checked out “On Cinema” - but I will!

“Your Pretty Face“ is badass!

J

8. I dunno about the adult swim website.. as it started out on a different site.. but every episode is available on youtube

Tim Heidecker is the host.. so you'll probably like it

9. The Adult Swim site is hit or miss - you can get some episodes of the various AS shows but only some.

I do use the YouTube and a couple other sites when I want to binge!

But do u have any idea as to what channel on YouTube that Tim is the host of?

Friggin Tim & Eric - so great! Awesome Show was the bomb - I also really liked Tom Goes to the Mayor - not so much Decker tho.

J

10. I dunno if Tim has a YouTube channel but he is the host of the show On Cinema

11. I’d honestly just as soon see more Awesome Show episodes!

12. what

13. Tim & Eric’s Awesome Show!

If for some reason you’ve never seen it? I highly recommend!

J

14. Na yeah Ive seen every ep I'm just confused as to what you said in that post.

"I’d honestly just as soon see more Awesome Show episodes!" after I said "I dunno if Tim has a YouTube channel but he is the host of the show On Cinema"
    lolwut?

but just go watch On Cinema my dude. its absolutely hilarious .

15. I couldn’t even say LOL but I will definitely check it out and thanks for the heads up!

J