[adult swim] Whats your favorite show

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by zongRippa, Jan 22, 2010.

1. The Venture Brothers.

Though I know a lot of people don't find it funny.

I think you really need to have a good knowledge of obscure pop culture from the 80's and 90's to get most of the jokes.

2. Moral Orel, hands down.

Comic genius, if you will.

3. i thought noone was going to mention that.
    i LOVE THE mIGHTY BOOSH!!!
    noel fielding is the shit!!
    Bob Fossil is really funny.

Its like flight of the Conchords, but with weed, acid, and probably Ketamine.
    GREAT to watch when high.

PLEASE if you're going to watch one thing on adult swim high, let it be the mighty boosh...
    For those of you who have Time Warner Cable, theres always free episodes on "Cutting Edge On Demand"

4. While speaking about Adult Swim, anyone remember their original Saturday Night anime lineup?

I think it started with Yu Yu Hakusho, then Cowboy Bebop, then Mobile Suit Gundam, then Outlaw Star......there were some others too.

That was by far the GREATEST lineup they ever had though.

I think it was back in 2001 or 2002.

5. Yeah I used to watch Cowboy Bebop & Gundam, I was addicted to Cowboy Bebop that show is ill.

6. I don't watch it much but the boondocks is my favorite show on there

7. Yeah too bad Keanu Reeves is playing Spike in the Hollywood adaptation.

8. i like home movies :hello:

9. HOME MOVIES FTW! :hello:

10. For real? What's up with Hollywood wanting to ruin classic TV shows [i.e DBZ etc.]?

11. You forgot my favorite, King of the Hill!! But after that it's Family Guy, then ATHF.

12. king of the hill

13. I love ATHF with Robot Chicken a close second. much like the survey shows

14. Always loved ATHF. But Tim and Eric is the shit while stoned...

15. What's the show with the three kiddos, one of them is named Brendon. I've only seen a couple of episodes and all were very funny. In the last episode, the gang gained a lot of weight and were put on a diet. Brought me to tears.

16. u talkin bout home movies? and adult swim is the greatest network ever:p

17. Yeah, it's all about Harvey Birdman, I think my avatar should give that away.

But as for shows that are currently on Adult Swim, Boondocks, Family Guy, Robot Chicken, in that order.

18. American Dad for life.