[adult swim] Whats your favorite show

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by zongRippa, Jan 22, 2010.

1. #1 zongRippa, Jan 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2010
    So i figured since i watch it every nite and i love it.

id show adult swim some appreciation and make this poll to see howmany ppl

here on gc watch it, and what shows people like as much as i do.

This list is compiled from wikipedia, i didnt have enough room to add all the canceld

Shows adult swim has went thru in the past. So these are all the adult swim originals.
    (With the acception of a few)

2. #2 NORRIN RADD, Jan 22, 2010
    Space Ghost Coast to Coast, but I chose ATHF; you can't go wrong with Shake, Frylock, Meatwad, Carl, Dr. Weird, Steve, Ignignokt, Err, Ogelthorpe & Emory. The Boondocks would be my second on that list followed by The Venture Bros.

3. Can you put "Harvey birdman attorny at law" on there please?

4. I watch Adult Swim every night.

5. i actually almost put harvey birdman in there and space ghost but i havnt seen them but once in the last 10 months. i figured id put the newer more popular and more played ones up there.

Sorry guys cant change poll now.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_tMm_3xobE]Did you get that thing, that I sent ya?[/ame]

7. I'm going to hold off voting for a day or two, just incase a mod sees this thread and decides to add harvey :cool:

8. family guy and king of the hill

9. I like The Venture Bros. and Aqua Teen Hunger Force out of whats on the list. I like some shows that aren't on the list the best. They aren't on too often but Harvey Birdman, Sealab(Any year.) are my favorites with Space Ghost Coast to Coast as my absolute favorite.

Attached Files:

10. #10 weednotcrack, Jan 22, 2010
    Morel Oral is funny cuz it shows how dumb Christianity is :laughing:

11. super jail has the most talented artists with the most fucked up minds so i picked them. I love superjail.

12. I dont have cable but im sure i can see any of these shows online.... problem is i'v

never seen one show on adult swim besides family guy. For someone that finds family

guy hilarious, wat other adult swim show would u recommend to me to watch? keeping

in mind i love family guy, is there anyhting along the same lines?

13. Hahahaha, as mean as that sounds its soo true. im a big fan of moral orel but i think venture bros takes it for me. just the dirty humor / evil vs good i love that.

and judging by soem ppls posts i needa watch more spaceghost and some of the older adult swim shows too.

14. superjail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Crazyyyy, i really wish more ppl would stumble across the Television section here at gc..

Could use some more results...

FUCK YA ADULT SWIM

16. Aw man that must be hard to say because they change their lineup SO MUCH. Although for me it's HANDS DOWN The Mighty Boosh, love british comedy, that show got me hooked on a bunch of other BBC comedy series..I don't know why I just find british humor hilarious, especially noel fielding though he's awesome

17. Tim and eric all the way.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jPJp97MZLo]YouTube - Tim and Eric, I want to live in a choo choo train by Casey Tatum, An Uncle Muscles Classic[/ame]

18. Robot Chicken FTW! :hello:

19. superjail!