Adult Swim: A gift from the Gods to stoners?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by HeyMan1, May 30, 2009.

1. sorry for the double post but:

ALL KIDS OUTTA THE POOL!!

What is that pimento cheese?

2. try tripping shrooms and watching xavier. shit was crazy.
    but yea i smoke weed and watch adult swim all the time and i fucking love the venture bros.sealab 2.:smoking:

3. wats w/ all this bullshit about tim nd eric being ball suckers? while sober, yes, it is THE dumbest show on all of television, and i'm talking even rich ppl w/ 30000 channels, but stoned? it's the best show ever
    srry, thts my opinion

TIM AND ERIC SUPER AWESOME SHOW GREAT JOB KICKS ASS!!!!:smoke:

4. 12oz mouse was my favorite show, but I haven't seen that in so long.

Adult Swim is pretty epic though. Lot's of funny shit on.

5. Why'd ya bump this?

Anyway I like most shows on adult swim except for family guy.

6. Because if someone decided to make another thread about adult swim then people would presume to bitch about it already being a thread and to use the search function.

:smoke:

7. Tim and Eric is an amazing show, fuck the haters

8. im not tryin to hate on these shows, if you like them, thats totally cool

personally i think that all of the shows on adult swim with the exception of family guy are hot garbage. I just think that the writing is horrible and they aren't funny at all.

just my opinion

Edit: the boondocks is fuckin hilarious, ill give them that even though it isnt on that much

9. maybe you don't understand what the Tim and Eric show is about. it's supposed to be making fun of public access television,and i might add they do a good job : ).

10. Dude every single show on Adult Swin is great except for the saturday line up (not an anime fan). And anyone that doesn't like tim and eric just isnt stoned enough when they watch it. Btw, Home Movies is the shit and without that show we wouldn't have Metalocalypse (yes look it up its made by the same ppl). But out of them all the best by far especially for stoners is.....ROBOT CHICKEN!!!

11. agree OP(even though that was a while ago)

oh i don't watch much [AS] anymore. i'll try to catch new Eps, but thats about it.

I used to watch [AS] every night for yrs on end. The first show i seen was ATHF at a cousins house, it got me hooked. I didn't stop watching it till about 8-9 months ago. i stopped cuz of a girl i was dating. i didn't start back up because i don't wanna get hooked again.

Boondocks and Venture Brothers are my fav shows. And they do have a plot which i fallow unlike a lot of the other shows. I can't stand repeats of boondocks, but its the show i get the most excited to see a new episode of(and the new season is starting soon).

yes i miss Moral Orel, i was sad when it ended.

Home Movies, i fuckin love it. Brendon Small (?spell) is the shit.

Metalocalypse, is also the shit.

Family Guy is annoying now. its just been repeated to death

12oz mouse is great. i miss it.

Superjail is great. i wanna watch it while trippin but kinda nervous to.

KOTH. even though its repeated to death and back, i still like it.

robot chicken, i loved it at first. but after the first season i didn't find it to be as good.

renegade angel just sucks IMO

Sealab 2021, its kinda dumb, but i like it.

Squidbillies always makes me crack up. its so stupid but i don't care.

Tim and Eric.. i have to agree its horrible. one of my good friends was into it so i'd try my best to give it a shot. But it didn't matter how fucked up i was i still didn't like it. but its cool, to each their own.

12. ^^ thanks for reminding me, I FUCKING LOVE METALOCALYPSE!!!

[​IMG]

13. #33 TearDownGod, Apr 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2010
    It's the drinky crow show :bongin:

[​IMG]

14. family guy king of the hill..only 2 shows i like on cartoon network....

now when im stoned id rather be watching some quality programming like history channel or nat geo or discovery, animal planet, etc etc....i think now is the golden age of these shows....bizzare foods, no reservations, pawn stars, ghost adventures, ...ya cant miss.....

15. i do cocainnneeeeeeee

16. [​IMG]

I saw Dethklok live, man, so fucking bomb.

17. I see what you did thar.

Tim and Eric awesome show is the worst thing I've ever laid eyes on. Only funny thing they have done is the old spice commercials. All the other shows rock, but fail in comaprison to some good Futurama.

18. Tim and Eric is the best show on [as],

followed by Aqua Teen then I gotta go with Squidbillies that shit has me crackin up the police officer is the shyt.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Anyone remember Mission Hill?

20. I am the googermeister :mad: Googer geiger googer geiger googer geiger googer geiger