ADS Bongs

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by kinky reggae, Feb 23, 2008.

1. I just saw this thread and purchased a ADS bong myself! Beast of a bong. Guy said it was called "The Rocket" but to hell with names. I love it to death. I split on the cost with my friend, because its his first bong and my bong just broke.

2. well my new ADS has taken 5+ falls the and the joint has never broken ....

[​IMG]

3. damn it's new and already dropped it more then 5times, you gotta be more careful man.

4. When it comes to bongs I am so damn careful, how the hell can you drop a piece 5+ times? Are you drunk 24/7 and just can't see straight?

5. naw never me dude .... dumdass friend broken two ashcatchers and 5 diffuser when i had this ads .... seemed cursed with that problem for a while got rid of it now got a TcT and just picked up a 6 fotter today :D

6. damn dude a 6 footer lol.. im not even 6 feet tall. Hows it hit?

7. You talking 6 feet of glass? I've been looking for a GonG that tall and I have yet to see one... besides that huge ZOB at 42... and that's not really 6 ft it's just a monster.

8. I love my A.D.S. I get virtually no drag and it's nice and thick. Got a really good price on it too. I don't really like the green ashcatcher that came with mine, I'd prefer a frosted clear one but I've got nothing to complain about. If you're checking out an ADS I recommend them. They are a great starter to a person who wants to get into GonG tubes.

9. Was it from Outer Limits in Oceanside? Saw the same piece there with all of the ADS's :D but that place sells overpriced shit glass so i only rly buy wraps there

10. my new ads peice purchased today

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. Almost six months ago I bought my first ADS . 7mm glass, 2" tall, beaker bottom. All clear with ice pinches and diffused downstem. Came with Delta 9 A/C and a HiSi 6 Hole Bowl Piece. Love it more than any other bong. I've had a couple different water pipes but hit many and it is one of my favorite. Nice and think and its tall enough to where you never get kisses. Also came with glass wands and torch upon purchases, this changed me and how i smoke. No butane, just vaporized thc through this beautiful piece.

(See Photos)

Just this weekend, I go out on the limb and let my girl borrow it for a trip. Wouldnt luck have it that as soon as I finally muster the courage to let her go for a bit that diseaster strikes:cry:. "Apparently" she was cleaning the downstem and had it in a plastic bag with the esstentials and set it down and it cracked? How does that happen . . But hey, its glass and it breaks, whatre you gonna do? This situation however has opened me up to many possibilities. It seems that I may have been using a 18/14mm set up with the diffused downstem and I have began looking into downstems with holes versus the slits and decided, go big or go home. Right now I'm very interested in the roor 23 hole downstem: RooR -18/18 mm 23 Hole Diffused Downstem - 6.75" . Since my old downstem and the a/c are 18/14mm then that would mean i need to buy an adapter as well correct? or would it be wiser to by the downstem and new a/c. any help would be appreciated. Anyways, love this piece and hope to have her fixed in no time. Her names Alice which is part of the acronym I use for "A.D.S." . If you havnt looked into a glass wand or at least hemp wick, def check it out.

Attached Files:

12. fuck the roor,get a showerhead

13. Yea i had that roor once, it broke so i upgraded to alex k showerhead.
    That bong is a spittin image of a PURE 9mm i smoked out of before. PURE
    has a 2' beaker and they use the same font on the tube as that ADS.

14. Man I love my ADS bong. It hits like a beast and at 2 and 1/2 feet tall its gets me to where i need to be. :bongin:

Attached Files:

15. Nice looking ADS. Mine is still serving me well, it's a great simple straight tube. I only wish mine wasn't 14mm.

16. Yea I wish I knew a little bit more about mine but the guy at the store was to high to tell me more than its a big bong. Unfortunately I believe mines a 14mm as well.

Milk

Attached Files:

17. I have a 7mm ADS bong and it is fucking SOLID

High quality, durable, looks great, and was just made perfectly :D

18. :wave:

Hello People! First post... Anyways I have this exact same pipe here, but I've used a smaller-sized bowl the entire time I've had it. Would I be able to get a better sized bowl at a head shop? This is the way it was given to me. I don't need anything overly expensive, I've just had this thing for like two years and I'm getting tired of the stem of the bowl rattling around inside of it. I live in Columbus, Ohio near tOSU so I assume they have most things marketed toward college kids. Any help? TIA!

19. I am a new owner of an ADS bong I picked up in Bellingham, WA. It's your normal ADS glass bong; the frosted emblem, about 1 1/2 feet long, very colorful, diffused stem and ashcatcher perc. So far so good-the first hit out of the bong was so awesome! All of the hits are great of course, very smooth you can hardly feel the hit most of the time. I love the green and blue. I named it the Green River Killer (all you peeps from the PNW know what's up). The bong was 149.99 but i got 10% off, and a free lighter and cigar splitter! Pretty good deal all in all...very durable glass. I'd say even if it doesn't turn out to be your favorite bong, it was still a wise investment.