ADS Bongs

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by kinky reggae, Feb 23, 2008.

1. ya know?
    I have had my ADS for a year
    am stoked on it still
    but
    i was cleaning it the other day adn realised exaclty that

the bottom in the middle is the thinnest part of my ADS
    but still
    she is beautiful

2. that looks nice man
    w00t!1!
    :wave::smoking:

3. fuck yeah i loved my ADS. Sadly, it has broke :cry::cry:

here's a picture of it

[​IMG]

4. #24 Visi0n, Nov 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2008
    I owned an ADS For about 7 months or so, and it was laid to rest by a buddy of mine's mother. Heres a picture of it... It was 1 foot and the most amazing one foot tube i've here smoked in my life.

[​IMG][/IMG]

There's a blue light shinning into it. It was completely clear, sand-blasted A.D.S Logo, and the base was pearlescent (purple, yellow, and a light blue).

5. I originally clicked on this to share my story of my ADS, but before i begin, after reading all of the post so far, alot of these have ended up with short lives.:confused:

I had a 27 inch ADS, double-perc. Ripped nicely foe a couple months. Until one day it decided it didnt want to stand anylonger. It fell over right on the a/c. No, the a/c survived. The diffusor survived. it was the tube right below the female peice that it broke. After inspecting, i noticed that the entire bong was made from what look to be atleast 7mm glass. At the point that the peiece broke, the glass was barely 1mm thick telling me when it was made, the glass was stretched thiner when the femal joint was installed.

Anywas, to sum it all up. i havnt smoked out of her in a long time and im waiting till the day i bring her back to life. I plan to fiberglass the section that broke. But, thats plans for another day.

6. Those bongs are pretty badass!

7. ads are good bongs for the money. better than OK though.

i would place them somewhere between OK and great, deeming them good bongs nonetheless.

8. my ads that i posted above was one of the best bongs i've hit. Absolutely no restriction when inhaling, ice cather was made in a way that it couldn't be broken by dropping ice into the bong, it was heavy as shit and sturdy as shit. Thing probably weighed around 15, 20 lbs...i'm gonna weigh that thing next time i'm at my old house now

9. I've never seen anything from Amsterdam Design Studios or PURE, which is made by the same company, with a perc in it...

here is my 18 to 14 mm conversion down stem ADS with Fathead inline defuser and 14 mm Fathead bowl...

[​IMG]

10. I could not be happier with my ADS bong.
    It has an ash catcher, is PURPLE with a rainbow design up top, and hits amazingly.

I'm such a satisfied customer that I use it daily.

11. I love mine. Damn thing rips like a champ lol. Its my second GonG. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Theres more pics on the link in my signature.

12. oh my cousin has that same exact peice except its rasta on the bottom perc, and top, that thing fuckin rips man, his came with 14-14 aswell, i advise you to change it to 18-18 it rips better and will clear much faster since its such a big tube

13. I just came across this thread after hitting up my local headshop like do at least once a week to shoot the shit with the owner and his 2 brothers that also run the shop. I noticed some of the new tubes and he pulled out a 30 inch Rasta double bubble single perc i believe and an 18 inch 9mm single perc. The 30 inch was very nice and it's possible that I'll pick it up but OMG that 9mm was ridiculously solid. That thing is a home defense weapon. I'll be able to get a pretty sweet deal since I'm there all the time and get along with them pretty well.

14. my cuz has a 2 or a 2.5ft 9MM ADS with a RooR ashcatcher and let me tell you that shit rips your face off....

15. Damn, looks like the ashcatcher is an ADS favorite. I've got a smaller blue one with an a/c and I love it. The only thing I think that's ever really bothered me about it is that the base is a bit too round and doesn't like to sit steady on the carpet.

I just have to pick it up and put it on the table and problem solved lol.

16. [​IMG]Looks like most of their pieces have the same a/c.

17. My good friend has a 2 foot beaker bottom with a perc and A/C. that motherfucker rips like no other. ADS is a good bong for your money. They A/Cs have the best bowl size for personal packs.

18. wow nice bong man!

19. #40 mn9500, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    heres one i got today for $100.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    just hit it, and im super ripped.

it looks purple in the picture, but in person its very very light color, it looks clear.

edit: 40 mins later, and i am flying. eating a super nice bowl of vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate ice cream.