Adolf Hitler

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Phisherman, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Lol hmm well before this thread gets closed maybe some third reich discussion?

2. [quote name='"Krementz"']Lol hmm well before this thread gets closed maybe some third reich discussion?[/QUOTE]

Why in fuck would it get closed?

3. I agree with his ideas, just not his methods:devious:.............

4. MY HERO!!! hahaha jus kidden

5. [quote name='"Bubbles42O"']MY HERO!!! hahaha jus kidden[/quote]

No, you definayely were not kitten

6. Personally, I think calling him a candy ass just promoted him to five steps below a slug. For shame! :p

7. Sometimes I wonder just how different the Nazi regime would have been without Himmler. It seems like Hitler was extremely impressionable.... would of been cool to see what would have happenend if some chill *****s were in his cabinet instead of looney tunes himmler & goering

8. No, if there was looney tunes. The germans wouldve worn like yellow and blue and flow ufos or something. it would have been better with looney tunes

9. So can someone tell me if and what the religion of nazism is or was? They all seemed a little nuts tbh

10. the funny (not sure if that's the right word) thing is how hipocratic he was. he wasn't German he was Austrian he wasnt part of the "master race" as he didn't have blonde hair or blue eyes there's also strong evidence that he was a homosexual which i don't have anything against but in Nazis Germany gays suffered the same fate as many jews

11. leading figures were either atheist or they believed in like Norse mythology. Like Himmler thought the was the reincarnation of Thor or some crazy shit. I assume a lot of the lesser officials were Christian tho just from tradition.
    Nazis were all over the place... they would be really funny if they didnt murder millions of ppl

12. if they didnt murder millions there would be way more racism everywhere

13. [quote name='"Tomason"']if they didnt murder millions there would be way more racism everywhere[/quote]

This is perhaps true