Adolf Hitler Is Still Alive!

Discussion in 'General' started by Five To One, Mar 30, 2008.

1. I slept with her last night...
    yea...
    Come out from behind
    that false mustache, Adolf
    I know your're in there...

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

You favor life
    He sides with Death
    I straddle the fence
    And my balls hurt.

...For you that don't know this is a little poet by Jim Morrison....

What's your take on it? I think I get what he is trying to say, but then i kinda think its just my perspective...

2. the girl he slept with last night was crazy in the head.

Thats always been my take..Morrison's poetry, is sadly, beyond my comprehension.

Some say he was the reincarnated Dionysis, that made women mad, run through the hills nakes seeking his face

"Eternal consciousness
    in the Void
    (makes trial and jail seem almost
    friendly)"

3. jim morrison was one bad-ass mo-fo, the doors was a band that is legendary...

..http://[​IMG]

4. Yup same, most of it if I analyze it i understand it, but some of it is just way beyond me...

Your interpretation is wayy different than mine...

5. to interput his lyrics, i believe is impossible, unless your on a mild hallucigenic trip,

when the guy recorded, he'd go off on a rant and the band would just ''follow along ''

a lot of his music is his rants when high as fuck on acid,

..what a icon, morrison is the man,

..http://[​IMG]

6. He didn't do as much acid as people think... Some of his lyrics are very hard (wouldn't say impossible) to interpret, this being one of them... but it is do able... i think i have a pretty solid idea... no other ideas before i post mine?

7. i think he was a drunk who liked to do drugs, who happened to have pretty good lyrical writing ability.

he was in the right place at the right time to be in a band, had a good voice, great charisma.

but deep?

no.

8. You had sex with a 120 year old man????

9. you should read some of his poetry..its the deepest the 60's could get..IMO

10. I thought you fucked Ann Coulter.

11. trust me i have.

im minoring in poetry (gay i know).

i find nothing but drunk/stoned/senseless ramblings in most of his work.

some of it is pretty deep ill admit, but even a blind squirrel gets a nut sometimes.

holy god thats funny.

12. fuckin girls that are so dirty and not carin cuz his a bad ass like adolf.

13. ...sorry, you have lost all my respect.

14. lol because he dosent like the lizard kings shit? thats weak as fuck dude

15. I hate using smiley's but no other way to show sarcasm while typing.... I wasn't being serious, but i am stunned how anyone can call jim's work fucked up rambling...

16. its ok.

my mommy respects me :hello:.

17. Ya but jim is turning in his grave....

18. What do you mean? I know people who visted his grave last year....

19. People view life differently.All that matters is what it makes you view.If it's a miss then strangely enough you might miss out on some thing very important that person has to say.If it isn't a miss then it's your favorite.

20. I think he slept with a woman and she stabbed him in the back somehow perhaps by spreading the word that she slept with an icon as famous as him and now he's hurting because something that should have been kept in his private life is public. Haha pretty good guess i think. Whats your idea Five to One?