Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Admitted to smoking but nothing on me. Suspended from school

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by elwoomiester, Apr 21, 2010.

1. My friend and I smoked weed off of school property. I am 18 and a senior in highschool. When we walked back to school there was a administrator who followed us into the school so we were on the schools property. Then he tells us to go into his office. We are searched, I had nothing on me but my friend did. The admin said he received a phone call and the person gave a description like us. The police said we could get a charge for trespassing so I admitted to smoking. I am suspended 3 days and 2 days of counseling. I feel like I made a bad move by admitting to it and I have a strike on my school record. Is there a way I can go back and get rid of the strike since they have no physical evidence but only a statement that I smoked?

2. What do you think sounds worse? Trespassing or smoking marijuana?

You should of took the trespassing ticket and never admitted to anything. They scared you into telling the truth. I don't think there is much you can do, you already admitted to it.

3. I know you get diversion as a minor, not sure about 18+. But if you could that wouldn't stay on your record.

Unless you're trying to go to Harvard Law or something. Those fuckers will find out.

4. you never should have admitted it man, but now that you did your screwed...the police officer just scared you because since just a descriotion was given that kind of matches you isnt even enough for the trespassing ticket you were threatened with...take this as a lesson and for the future deny deny deny unless they can fully PROVE it was you

5. I lost it geeking when I read two days counseling.

Now I know that some of you put Flick up to this, but he has refused to say who. But those who did it know their blame, and I'm sure that the guilt you feel is far worse than any punishment you might receive. Now, don't you feel terrible? Don't you feel remorse for what you have done? Well, that's all I'm going to say about poor Flick.Adults loved to say things like that but kids knew better.

We knew darn well it was always better not to get caught.
    -a christmas story

maybe if you had watched this you wouldn't be the situation your in.