Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

adidas commercial

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by turnadaburna, Dec 16, 2010.

1. there have been 2 adidas commercials that have had music that openly referred to weed has anyone else heard these...i cant remember the first one but the 2nd one is the blue adicolor commercial the song says "lets get some green lets gets some drank and get it on" and actually that one is in 2 commercials for the same adicolor blue

2. The first one:

"I kick it like adidas blowing sticky like adhesive. Be careful cause what I be on will leave you with amnesia."

Something like that I think it's B.O.B...

I noticed too my man haha.

3. yeah thats it..haha adidas is tryin to get my nike money...i think its cool how its just so open in the commercials because they could have easily chosen different parts of the songs