Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Adhd

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by getpotes, Jun 9, 2011.

1. YEah i got adhd and i smoke. when im on my adhd medicine i feel like my high is less but a cleaner high than when im off my adhd meds and i get a crazy trippy messy high. It is daytrana. ANy of you guys got adhd and smoke?

2. haha huh?

3. I feel like i have add but i dont think id go as far as to say i have adhd. Ive blazed while on aderol. All i found was my heart was going crazy, and my mind was in overdrive. Didnt really help me focusing though haha probably just the weed counteracting it.

4. yeah i aggree. haha i used to be on aderol i think.

5. Yeah i have adhd, but i wouldnt let them give me med's haha. I had already began smoking weed for my depression, stress, and insomnia when i went to the doctor and they did the little exam thing for adhd.

6. weed is great for adhd except for the focussing and remembering part lol

7. Weed in conjunction with my adhd meds... gives me a pure clean high

8. Everyone at my school has ADHD.

Supposedly.

9. adderall is poision..

10. ADHD amen. HAHa

11. ADHD! Unite!

12. ....trolls gathering.[​IMG]

13. I smoked with my sort of friend who has ADHD once. I didn't want to at first but figured why not. He was sooo fucking annoying. He kept yelling IT FEELS LIKE A DREAM at the top of his lungs and other dumb shit. It wasn't even dank either.

14. My friend got his med card at 14 for ADHD.

15. haha noob

16. how the hell... how did he get weed card for adhd

17. Idk hes had it since he was in 8th grade. His mom did it for him pretty much.His is like a legitimate med card to i was with him and we had quarter and we got pulled over, cop found the weed, and my friend was just like BAM Bitch whipped out his card and pretty much slapped the cop with it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Haha a dick slap to the face. classic