Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. My now ex- girlfriend has ADHD and was feeling all kinds of weird. Now shes on concerta and has all these side effects, that MJ would help fight, and she still chooses not to. I dont want to be pushy with her, but common. Her side effects are:

Insomnia
    Loss of apetite
    nauseia
    loss of sex drive (she hasn't been horny for 3 full weeks!)

And others that I can't remember. I'm trying to tell her to at least try it, but she won't give it a chance.

2. send her a link the the thread that shows what marijuana has done for al the people here.

3. Well you can tell her my name, I have ADHD too. Weed really does help a lot. I didn't really need an increase in appitee, but it help me to concentrate on whatever I was doing, lots of times I'd toke up, then do my homework. There is no way I can do math w/out either adderol or weed. Just make sure you turn off your cell phone, pager, whatever before you start. Lots of things seem more applaling then math. ;)

Weed will deff help her sleep too. I used to go to bed at 9, just so i could fall asleep by 1 or 2 in the morning. Know I can go to bed at 12 or 1, and be asleep within a half hour.

4. i have adhd too and sometimes the only way i can get to sleep is smokin a bowl