adds on app

Discussion in 'General' started by flapjack1439, Sep 26, 2012.

1. When did this start feel ive never noticed them till today

2. Yeah I think it just started today. Pretty fuckin lame but we get it for free so I guess I can't complain.

3. Theres no app on mine? :confused:

4. Laaaame

:smoke:

5. once the app restarts you'll get them ;) I didn't have them this morning either, thought I was in the clear :smoke:

6. Non app user here.

KABOOM!

7. Jailbreak your iPhone/iPod or root your Android phone and there are apps that remove the ads from the app..

8. Gonna copypasta the same exact post in every thread on the subject now?

9. Damn...how many threads are people gonna start on this today...

Not only are there ads on the app, seems the search function doesn't work either...:rolleyes:

10. [quote name='"ddoublevision"']Jailbreak your iPhone/iPod or root your Android phone and there are apps that remove the ads from the app..

:smoke:[/quote]

Ahh thanks gotta do that. Any sites too root ??

11. [quote name='"Ftsk515"']

Ahh thanks gotta do that. Any sites too root ??[/quote]

Xda forums has some guides, YouTube I'm sure will have a few walkthroughs for your phone. I just have empty rectangles under the first and last post, it confused me until o saw these threads. I don't even have ad block anymore but its still working.

12. [quote name='"cranegame"']

Xda forums has some guides, YouTube I'm sure will have a few walkthroughs for your phone. I just have empty rectangles under the first and last post, it confused me until o saw these threads. I don't even have ad block anymore but its still working.[/quote]

Allright thanks ill try the xda just dont wanna screw my phone up...

13. the grasscity app kinda blows...i just use the browser on my iphone and it works fine...you cant even like comments on the app

14. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

Gonna copypasta the same exact post in every thread on the subject now?[/quote]

My fellow blades must know the truth.

15. Always found trying to use GC on my phone was a pain in the ass anyway....

16. yeah the app was already pretty bunk anyway not being able to like posts or give rep or see notifications but the ads made it that much worse and i probably wont use it anymore.

17. You're good dude...no ads for paid members...

18. What is an app to clear ads? Im blanking atm

19. [quote name='"flapjack1439"']What is an app to clear ads? Im blanking atm[/quote]

If you're on android, you have to root your phone. Google it.. its not that hard. Then search "adfree android" on the Play store and download it.

If you're on iPhone you have the jailbreak your phone. I don't have an iPhone so I couldn't tell you what app to download