Addressing and Closing Pandoras Box

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by tokeadubbie, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Yup you just have to rise above the fear and spread the love. Bad things will only stop happening to you when you stop letting them. Fear is the outcome of negative thoughts. Nothing "bad", in the absolute sense, is happening to you, only what you perceive to be bad. Pythagoras has compelling philosophies hinting that numbers "rule" the universe. numbers do not care or perceive anything as bad or good. We are all just atoms formed into a human body through intent. Personally, I like to embellish the good things and when something bad happens. It happened. That's all. More good stuff is sure to come. Your state of mind is a big factor in your perception of reality as your perception can shape thoughts, intent, beliefs, actions, and desires. You choose how you will define everything. This is your book and you are never wrong, you are the definitions, which are then shaped into a storybook, except it is 3d, and seems oh so real, that's the beauty.

2. do u even lift bro?

3. signed.

4. Sexy singles near you, but they are not interested.

5. i never said the nwo theorist are wrong. i am one. i dunno what you just read

6. i didnt sit down and write this all at once. pretty much every paragragh was a different FB post i made, so i can understand some confusion with the some unrelated points. i just took everything from fb and threw it together here to spread the word a little further

7. You shouldn't post radical political posts on Facebook. They're watching that. Now they have a name and a face connected to the words.

8. i know. the fact is i just dont care. I havnt told anybody about this, because i didnt wanna sound like a nutjob. this way i could write it down, use facts, and have a lot more people see it. if some crazy shit happened from me posting this on facebook, at least i would know with absolute certainty im right. besides, i would consider that a better way to go out than natural causes or a car wreck

9. I don't know about you, but I'm not too fond of torture..

10. and about alex jones, i used to be a fan, but he has turned into a straight fear monger to sell his product, and rarely can prove anything he says anymore. Especially on broadcast.

Listening to Jones creates fear in me. The way he talks, what he is saying, and never gives suggestion of how problems can be fixed, but yet he dedicates his life to these problems

11. Uhh, no. Well, Ive actually never tried it, so its hard to say :confused_2:

12. I think im just too conditioned to this government conspiracy shit, folks are always losing their heads but im just like, "meh. seen that before"