Grasscity - Cyber Monday Sale - up to 70% Discount

Addressing and Closing Pandoras Box

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by tokeadubbie, Feb 28, 2013.

1. #1 tokeadubbie, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2013
    A little more than a year ago I came across a conspiracy theory called "the new world order" or the "Illuminati" through a youtube video. What i heard sparked interest, so i started researching if this could be true. Basically the theory says the richest people in the world plan to unite the world bringing a "new world order" or one world government. At first it sounds like a good idea, but this could not work and would be bound to go horribly wrong. The theory also say the bottom 99% (you and me) are their slaves thru money and debt. For gods sake, we have a private company (the federal reserve) monopolizing the money supply!!!! And if that's not bad enough, our government is in some serious debt to them!!!! Its impossible for this debt to end. If we paid all Americas debt off there wouldn't be a dollar left. Were actually 8 trillion dollars short.

Keep an open mind and question everything.

[​IMG]

"The bold effort the central bank had made to control the government are but premonitions of the fate that await the American people should they be deluded into a perpetuation of this institution or the establishment of another like it." - Andrew Jackson

Did you know there are prisons owned by private companies in the United States? These private prisons make money from people being behind bars. Their stock basically goes by how many inmates the prison has. People that buy stocks in this company are investing in and making money in keeping people behind bars. Gaining from another's loss

"All of their workers are full-time, and never arrive late or are absent because of family problems; moreover, if they don’t like the pay of 25 cents an hour and refuse to work, they are locked up in isolation cells. "

The dutch think of drug abuse as a disease, not a crime. Drug use here is 2-3 times higher. The murder rate? Americas murder rate is 4.7% while The Netherlands is 1.1%

The twin towers were brought down with explosives, not airplanes. Or at least thats what these +400 physicist, mathematics, and other scholars say happened. Its astonishing how many experts on different websites that disprove it, and we accept this false reality (link below) A 2008 poll showed less than half surveyed believe al-Qaeda was responsible of the attack. Below is the hole the 757 supposedly made in the pentagon. Looks kinda small to me but idk.

But hold on... if 9/11 was a conspiracy... then wassup with the terrorist??? That would have to be bullshit as well. Do you know the definition of a terrorist? Its pretty loosely defined. Republicans are trying to say pot growers and dealers are terrorist. Dont get me started on that tho lol, i have better things to discuss. Why wont these politicians wont shut the fuck up about these terrorist? To pass the patriot act, which wouldnt stand a cold chance in hell without it. Maybe also to move military into the middle east. There is a shit ton of money to be made in war. Take the Halliburton for example, Dick Cheney was the CEO Halliburton. George bush's grandfather was the director of a company owned by Halliburton. The government has ordered $31 BILLION of work from Halliburton since 2001. On some Dr. Evil shit for realllll.

[​IMG]

What did God do during that eternity before he created everything? If God was all that existed back then, what disturbed the eternal equilibrium and compelled him to create? Was he bored? Was he lonely? God is supposed to be perfect. If something is perfect, it is complete--it needs nothing else.

God knows all. When he created the universe, he saw the sufferings which humans would endure as a result of the sin of those original humans. He heard the screams of the damned. Surely he would have known that it would have been better for those humans to never have been born (in fact, the Bible says this very thing), and surely this all-compassionate deity would have foregone the creation of a universe destined to imperfection in which many of the humans were doomed to eternal suffering. A perfectly compassionate being who creates beings which he knows are doomed to suffer is impossible.

Think of the main difference between a white guy and a black guy. If you said color your wrong. But good observation. Were both made of the same stuff. What sets us apart is the way we think. The thoughts, feelings and emotions are different and they depend on our background, life history and experiences. Since no two persons can have exactly the same experiences and surroundings in life, no two minds are ever equal. It means that every man broadly has the same constitution physically, but is mentally different from the other. Your mind is shaped by your thoughts and emotions. This means, if you can make someone believe or feel something, you can change who they are as a person. *** UPDATE*** This has many names such as brain washing or programming. THIS IS THE POINT IM GETTING AT. FUCK

Do you want money? Do you obay the law? Do you believe in religion? Where did these things come from? How do they make you feel? How have these things changed your life? Where did religion come from? Some dude?

Everything i posted today are things that have been on my mind for a long time, and felt long over due. All except this one. Ive been a christian my whole life, and its gotten me thru some rough spots. But i no longer believe in god. I believe life is ridiculously simple. If everyone does the same thing it make us less of an individual and more of a mass. Its killing creativity and distracting us from the things that really matter. What really matters is this moment. Right here, right now. Enjoy your life, basque in the moment. Plan ahead but dont worry about it. Reminisce on the past but know things are going to change. And smoke weed. :smoking:

[​IMG]

2. You never got anywhere with that, but I feel you left out them Earth titties.

3. I read, and I i like OP good post.

4. So your saying the illuminati is not real?

5. [​IMG]

Alex jones is a narcissistic pile of dismembered harlequin baby.

6. Forreal you guys do realize he makes his living off you guys, right?

7. So, the part where you say God would never have created these beings (us) just to suffer. Does this go hand in hand with the part where you said enjoy the present moment? No Im joking. But yes it is very difficult to conceive of a separate deity who would create a little maze called life for us like we're little miceys or something. :) Really though I feel as though everything is everything and nothing is nothing. Its like a puzzle you will never solve, except you already know the solution, you just want to play the game. Now for there to be Nothing(ness), the Thing(ness) would have to exist in the first place. So Nothingness would be the absence of thing. You, are consciousness (if you will). Consciousness, is a "thing". So this "thing" would have to make itself a situation where it can exist, but without existing. It will not happen, or if it does, you will never be aware of it will you?

8. I guess if you imagined nothing as an infinite void that would be nice, but too bad a void is a thing, and infinity is everything. So it would have to be infinite no - thingness. Why and how would there be an infinite amount if nothing? I'm but saying it doesn't exist, it just doesn't sound like much fun. So Nothingness is pure potential to become everything (nothingness only exists as far as you can imagine it). Try to picture a reality for yourself, in which you don't exist. What just happened was, you lived that reality just then, you knew what it was like to be nothing..and thats with stretching sone logic, still. Put it this way. "Life", "Reality", "Existence", is pointless. You are the point.

9. It's the same threads over and over again. There should just be a CT, NWO, Illiminati, Global turmoil section already.

10. Im confused at the point you're trying to make.

And why do you want the box closed?

11. Awwww shit...You can tax my labor, squander our resources on profit wars, arrest me for smoking a plant...claim prima nocte on mah wife, but when the NWO threatens to shut down PB the tin foil come's off and the clip goes in.

12. U know that the federal reserve isnt a private bank?? They have to release documents for the public thus making it a public bank.

13. 1. The Fed is privately owned.

2. The fact that the Fed does not get “appropriations” from Congress basically means that it gets its money from Congress without congressional approval, by engaging in “open market operations.”

3. The Fed generates profits for its shareholders.

4. Congress doesn't control the fed, and doesnt it know what it's next move is

14. Not at all. Its impossible for them not to exist. There has to be people at the top, just like there is people at the bottom. I do believe they stoke the flames to cause fear tho. I mean you gotta admit, its some paranoia shit. I deleted my profile picture for 9 months after i found out about this "just in case" loll i just don't stress about it any more. Its letting them win

15. To show more specifically how the nwo can influence us i guess

16. I agree Alex Jones is only out to scare people .an brain wash them

17. The illuminati can suck my dick.

Bitch.

18. Ohhhh

I thought you literally wanted to shut down Pandora's Box on Gc.

19. WTF did I just read?

This post in a nutshell:

"NWO conspiracy theorists are wrong, I'm going to tell you why. Here I will write multiple paragraphs unrelated to my point that tell you nothing and back up my claims with absolutely no evidence whatsoever."