Adding tobacco to bud

Discussion in 'General' started by jstwannasmoke, Sep 15, 2009.

1. I love mixing grape-flavored tobacco with some good kush every now and then, mmm... tastes delicious!:smoke:

2. Are you guys serious? It's called a spliff. Everybody does that shit from Cali even to Atlanta. It's pretty legit. I play sports so tobacco isnt my deal but in the off season YESSIR!!! :smoke:

3. when i wanna blaze in public i dump out the first half of a black & mild and stuff it with bud its called a half'n half

4. Oh shit...let me say that I hit a joint mixed wit tobacco unknowingly and whoa...pure dizziness and nausea..followed by a big ass headache.....oh my god thats a terrible combo..never again!!

5. #45 TriKushCity, Sep 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2009
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXk3ZYEGTvs"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

i would never, but these kids do

6. whats it all about??

7. only reason to put tobacco in bud is for spliffs and a tiny bit packed at the bottom of a bowl/bong/bub/piece (if you dont have a screen).

i roast a cig, (burn the cig untill its kind of brownish) which gives it a nice smooth taste and a nice smooth pull, before i mix up my bud into tobacco.

WTF!, he didnt inhale!!
    so much wasted goodness!

8. If you are smoking some seriously sticky icky delicious indoor... come on how to you expect to roll a pure joint with that? You'll be lighting it up every other second, and it won't burn properly.

Of course pipes and bongs should be smoked pure, but I only ever smoke spliffs... with just a bit of baccy to keep the joint burning evenly.

9. ive been smoking for 10 years and ive never once seen anyone, let alone even hear of that sounds pretty disgusting to me.

10. #51 weednotcrack, Sep 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2009

Yes i Agree completely.i used to put tobacco in my joints when i was hook to tobacco and when i was low on weed.but now,i stay away from cancer sticks,if i get cancer, it's going to be from weed.i don't want tobacco to take me down.:smoke:

11. yeah, poppers here.

my boyfriend usually puts a bit of tobacco in it and I dont like it. People say it smokes slower and they use it for filler. But i'd rather smoke a smaller joint with just weed in it than have one a bit bigger with tobacco in it. I like pure green

12. amen sister

13. Mixing? dude thats nasty. ive done it once and it totally killed the joint. like i mean i didnt seem as high as a should and it tasted terrible

14. I usually always mix my bud with tobacco. It helps the joints I roll burn better, and it seems to make me more high. Even when I'm smoking out of my bong, sometimes I'll throw a little bit of tobacco on the top, or in with the bowl. Not because I'm addicted to tobacco or anything like that, I just like the feeling of tobacco mixed with bud. Call me crazy :confused:

15. Around here people will add it to joints blunts and shit sometimes. But normally we call it "chop" and you put your weed and tobacco in a coffee grinder til its powdered and smoke it like you would a kief snapper out the bong. Gauranteed to put you on your ass. At least it puts me on mine. And I smoke like mad haha.

I don't do them anymore. Quit smoking tobacco cuz it was hurting my lungs. Now the only tobacco I smoke is blunt wraps with lots of weed rolled in-between.

16. I love me a spliff with some fine ass weed and some fine tobacco.