Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Adding Tea When Rolling Spliffs/joints?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CupcakeGoddess, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Good luck! I would crush or grind the tea before vaping as it can too thick and dry.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sad there's none of them now :(  Is that Apple rumor true? That's some major BS if its true. I thought they got shut down because some blades couldnt keep it in their pants 

• Like Like x 1
    I got a grinder I could use for tea, don't use it for herb anymore. I love getting my weed super fine for vaping since it just works so much better, I figured it might be tricky to vape. Any other tips, small inhales or bigger?

Absolutely true, and no got closed due to bigotry basically.

4. I've never tried big hits, but I'd assume the bigger the inhale the stronger the hit. But don't expect a marijuana-like buzz, as it's a different kind of buzz - more of a relaxing feeling than a 'high'.

There's a thread full of information on tea smoking and brand reviews from a toker's point of view, but it's not on GC and I don't know the rules regarding posting links to other forums. I'll PM the link if anyone's interested.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #65 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2013
    I've vaped concentrated essential oils, so i understand what you mean :D Small hits for me.

And it's a bit against the rules to post it publicly here, sounds interesting thoughhhhhh, very interesting.

6. (I apologise to Goddess for the minor hijacking of the thread). Have you tried any essential oils that you liked? I've always been interested in trying it.

• Like Like x 1
  7.  Peppermint oil is amazing, jasmine blends, lemongrass oil.

I love essential oils. 

PM me if you want to pick my mind more on this, my inbox is always open to anyone.

• Like Like x 1
  8. #68 A Rational Psychopath, Jun 14, 2013
    FORUM GUIDELINES
    n. Advertisements for your own site or another site. Note: You are welcome to post an occasional interesting link to another website, within the context of a thread's topic.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I no a chick that does lavender... Its OK... I like flower taste :wacko::p:blink::D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Not a problem! It is certainly adding to the 'flavor' of the thread...no pun intended, of course.    :laughing:

11. #71 OnlyHappyOnATrump, Jun 14, 2013
    Fresh catnip leaves and flowers from the plant and dried aren't too bad either, I've rolled it, mixed with tobacco though mainly, haven't tried mixing it with weed but I am sure it wouldn't be too bad.

12. I tried this once, and it turned out horribly. The resulting smoke was acrid and harsh tasted nothing like tea. It did come from a tea bag, so that may have been the problem.

On the other hand mixing in some tea when you Vape works beautifully. You get a lot of the tea flavor, and the hits are super smooth, they feel cooler even though the vapor is assumably the same temperature. Works better with green tea than black tea. Yerba Matte also works (its this stuff from south america thats similar to tea)