Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Adding Tea When Rolling Spliffs/joints?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CupcakeGoddess, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Not intoxication. Oxygen deprivation can leave one in an altered state.

2. #42 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2013

Yes, it could. So could eating candy (see how stupid it sounds when you pick out random fact to support an unrelated topic). But that's not your original point, you dismissed the idea that tea was providing the buzz, and said lack of oxygen was the culprit.

Like I said, all over the place.

3. #43 A Rational Psychopath, Jun 14, 2013
    Yes, I should've been more clear. I'm sure the caffeine does something. I'm not saying lack of oxygen did everything. I suppose I often forget caffeine's a psychoactive drug.

4. #44 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Jun 14, 2013

I still think lack of oxygen plays a very very very small role here, since oxygen deprivation (the point where your brain will begin to slowly die) takes 4+ minutes to take effect. I'd imagine the effects of lack of oxygen you describe would take much longer than the < 10 seconds you'd be displacing oxygen via smoking. 

5. Everyone take a nice deep breath,of smoke I hope, and calm down I think your both right o2 dep. and too much candy will cause an altered state I have done the first and my son has done the latter and both have caused this.

6. yeah come on gang, let the green goddess take over. remember why we're all here

7. #47 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Jun 14, 2013

My point is, smoking tea can alter your state of mind, the lack of oxygen for such a short amount of time is not attributing to this at all. 

How am I not calm? I'm rationally and logically disproving fallacious theories.

8. Yes. Looking back at my first post I see that was strongly implied. And I've been all over the place ever since. As for OP I can't say I've tried it. Would be interesting.

9. by you saying "how am I not calm" means a lil bit that maybe just maybe...your not calm.... idk man I'm just fucking wit ya we're cool.

10. hahahah

11. p.s. I like the word  "fallacious"

It's such a fun word to say, haha. I've been making it a point to use it more often. It's even better when you say it in person, weirdly satisfying. 

13. Reminds me of fellatio.

14. #54 Huey_Freeman, Jun 14, 2013
    Fallacious fellatio

"Less talk, more ass."

I thought the ass thread got deleted

16. "Less talk, more ass."

I thought the ass thread got deleted
    </blockquote>
    it is gone indeed. If you follow the signature you will see it leads to a dead end

17. The official one got closed because people couldn't get along or play nice or play by the rules. Sad. But there were other ones opened after, but were closed temporarily because of Apple. They won't accept the app into the market because of the ass threads we had.

18. Smoking green tea is not uncommon in traditional places in China. I've been vaporising green tea on and off for a while. Smoking green tea (quality green tea, not from tea bags) can get you a relaxing buzz. The methylxanthines in green tea (such as caffeine, theanine, and theobromine) are psychoactive. I vaporise decaffeinated green tea for relaxation, or small amounts of caffeinated tea for a quick wake-me-up. 

If you're going to try it, I advise using quality green tea. Personally, I've only experienced a nice buzz when I vaporised premium quality tea.

I don't know why I never considered vaping the stuff, I got an old shitty vape for things besides weed (essential oils). Omg, I'm thinking of going out tomorrow to get some tea.

Thanks for the insight! As for everyone else, let's try to keep it semi-related and peaceful, eh? 
    :smoke: