Adding on to my current grow need some advice for new Hyrdo setup Please Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DrGr33nThumb215, Mar 3, 2010.

1. so basically right now i have 10 plants under a 1000 watt hps and they are in 5 gallon buckets in a dwc setup, so i have 23 clones that are rooted in 1 inch rockwool and i just transplanted to 4 inch rockwool and they are doing great and almost a foot tall right now, i am going to veg them for another 8 days then i am going to start flowering, i want to go with 23 more dwc buckets because i have the space and i can set them up for about 12 bucks a bucket 3 bucks for a home depot bucket, 4 bucks for the 6 inch net pot and 3 bucks for a air stone but i am going to need to get another 1000 watt hps which is not a problem and i plan on doing that either way, so i plan on using the dwc bucks or i was thinking of doing like a coco drip making a wood box and putting like a foot of coco slaps with perlite and hydrotron, kind of like planter box setup or maybe an ebb and flow system i have no idea but i dont want to spend more then 300 on the setup with grow mediums and everything because i am going to pick up another 1000 for like 3 bills off craigslist let me know if you got any ideas im trying to yield a qp per a plant