Adding Nutrients to DWC reservoir tank.

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by jupescj, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Hi there!

First grow, using inside tent and the Aeros IV DWC system growing 4 Royal Moby seeds. Gave them their first feed last week using Flora Series but I am confused about how to add the 2nd lot of nutrients in week 2.

I fed using this guideline:
    http://www.eurohydro.com/publications/publications/APPLICATION CHARTS/GB/CHART-FLORA-SERIES-GB.pdf The system is 60L working capacity so I added just 50ml to avoid burn and be on the safe side giving an E.C of 1.35. This guide says to add 1ml per Liter but on the bottle it is suggesting a quarter of that amount. If I added only a quarter would that have only raised the E.C a small amount in comparison to the 1.35 I'm getting now?

Now when I add the second feed, am I supposed to directly pipette the nutrients into the brain tank or make a blend in water (10L), remove the same amount of water from the system and replace it with the nutrient blend?

Lastly, I've read online that Moby is quite nutrient and water intensive and a higher E.C helps it. Does anyone know if Royal Moby is similar in this regard?

Feed is tomorrow and any help or resources you can provide would be much appreciated.

Cheers guys!
    Peace!

Grasscity Deals Near You