Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Adding Natural Flavors to your Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Daft Funk, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Is it possible to naturally flavor your weed?

It seems like every winter I have this dream where I am sitting on a warm beach and I'm smoking this blunt or joint and it tastes like pineapple and weed.

So I am taking a trip down to Miami now.

I just need to figure out how to make my weed taste like pineapples. Thoughts?

I was going to buy cyclone pineapple flavored tubes and pineapple tasty puffs, but people say the tasty puffs taste bad and the blunt wraps only give you pineapple flavor on your lips.

Can I like soak some pre ground weed in pineapple juice for a few seconds and let it dry? Or store it with pineapple chucks for a certain time limit?

2. Theres weed that tastes like pineapple..you're gonna have to just grow your own

3. I know there's flavored, all natural liquid drops you can drop on your weed and make it have flavor. All sorts of different flavors too. Its sold on eBay I believe

4. There is. But whats the point of flavoring your smoke really? I mean its not hard liquor, its smoke

5. Not really sure, I have yet to try it. But hey the man wants flavored weed, let him have his flavored weed.

6. It doesn't taste like pineapple, it just has pineapple flavor priorities. If it tastes like I was smoking a pineapple, I'd be all over that shit.

7. Thanks! You don't happen to know the name by chance?

8. Its called Tasty Puff tobacco flavoring

9. I like the natural flavor of my weed as is.

10. well, they do sell pineapple good times (cigarillos) and they taste very good... u can taste the pineapple and at corner stores they sell those smoke flavor bottles i dont know if they have pineapple flavor though

11. if you have a bong with an ice catcher, shove a couple cubes of pineapple in with some crushed ice

12. Let a couple nugs sit in a small jar or box with some chopped vanilla bean.

13. Smoke out of pineapple

Do it.

14. This. If you've ever smoked out of an apple, you taste apple.

15. That's actually a great idea! Never thought of doing that. If you want to get fancy, you could make a tray of ice cubes with pineapple chunks in them.

Just make sure you clean it after you're done, or at the very least rinse with hot water.

16. I think I'll give the tasty puffs a try.