Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Adding Flavours to your Bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PackItIn, Sep 29, 2011.

1. I just read on another thread that if you put orange rinds in an airtight container with your bud, it'll make it taste like orange. I was wondering, could you do the same thing with a piece of pineapple skin or something?

2. That's not the point of putting an orange peel in your bag. The point of it is if your bud is too dry, you add an orange peel in and it gives the bud some of its moisture back.

3. This.

You mad get a slight hint or orange in there from doing that, but nothing significant.

4. Sir what you need are some quality flavored papers.

5. I usually smoke out of bongs. But on the thread it actually said add lime or orange rinds to the container for a hint of NATURAL CITRUS FLAVOUR. Too bad I have forgotten what the thread was called... I think it was the 'Honey on joint' thread. Sorry guys, I'm hopelessly lazy when I'm stoned, haha.

6. My bad. You can put things other than water in your bong but idk if juice will give you what you're going for (and you have to remember to rinse it out after)

7. if using the orange eels doesnt work, are there any other ways to flavour your bud

8. Why would you want to? MJ tastes great! I really just don't get this trend...:confused:

9. just to mix it up a little. plus people would be impressed to see i got bud that smells and tastes like oranges! hahaha

10. Some low-end weed tastes bad. People who don't like or get bored of the taste of their stuff may enjoy the spice and find their tongue somewhat numbed to the flavor, by mixing in a very small amount of finely chopped clove (ground clove is too fine for the purpose imo).

You're burning a plant and inhaling the smoke though, there's nothing you can do to make that just taste like a piece of fruit, the base flavor is always going to be herb.

11. They have this thing called tasty puff drops never used them myself but a few of my friends have