Adding Flavours During Curing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by theduckbeast, Jul 16, 2008.

1. I got a few fresh buds from a mate and i just thought i'd fiddle with them and try and make them so damn tasty you will cream your self.
    but im not sure where to start. just like the tobacco can you give your herb some alcohol flavours? bourbon, scotch ect.
    what about something sweet?
    and fruity flavours cant forget fruit!!:p

cam :smoking:

2. I would recommend doing a water cure first, to remove a large quantity of the smell. Extend the water curing to 10 days and after day 7 start adding some fresh fruit ( of your choice) Then drying them thus leaving the fruit flavour on the bud. Just a therory dont forget to post your results.

3. yeah i havent water cured before but it looks good to me iv been checking alternative ways to cure and that one looked good, ok well im going to try strawberry, orange and mint. will it just smell like the fruit or will it actualy taste?
    when they are done il take pics of the buds seperately should be fun
    il be in touch
    MORE IDEAS WELCOME :D

cam

4. Orange peel in a mason jar while its curing, just an idea.

5. oh yeah and i was wondering what could happen if i put vanilla extract or something similar while im water curing.. anyone know??

6. Yes - it will stink like vanilla and taste like burning vanilla.

Do yourself a favor - preserve the flavor of your bud and if you want a 'flavor' like grape, buy a fucking blunt wrapper.

7. i agree. it's too easy to fuck up some good bud by trying to add some flavor. Enjoy the delicious taste of chronic. Flavored papers/wraps if you need it.

8. I forgot to say something before " Do not your alcohol, THC is soluble in it" You could also water cure without flavours for 10 days then use flavoured rollies. The flavour should go through nicely since the water cure will remove alot of the marijuana smell. Or just buy some tasty puff http://tastypuff.com/

9. indeed 4204x4 itd be nice to experiment but when there already additives on the market the risk is not worth it. you know legal herbal smoking blend? well a freind of mine had this blend he got off the nets for like 2grams for 2 dollars and he also got some tasty puff juicy fruit and gave me a joint of this blend with juicy fruit
    the "high" was almost like cloves {which was probably a main ingredient]
    it was pretty good how are the other flavors

10. .
    well i dont roll blunts. its a bong or i dont smoke.
    cheers tho

11. My favourites are Ghetto grape, and california orange. I prefer the spray bottles over the drop bottles. This stuff is potent and its easy to get carried away and add to much flavouring.