Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Adding cannabutter to this recipe, what temp?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cutegreengirl, Apr 8, 2016.

1. So i don't enjoy the taste of cannabutter but I do love the edibles experience so I've been buying a ton of butter that my friend makes. Usually I just blend it in the blender with hot coffee, coconut oil (makes it frothy like a latte) and whatever flavorings or milks I want to add. Today though I have to wait til later to eat my cannabutter so basically I wanna make a single cookie. here's a recipe i found:
    (Makes 1 or 2 cookies)

• 2 tbsp flour (I used ww pastry)
    • 1.5 tbsp peanut butter
    • 1/16 tsp baking soda
    • very scant 1/16 tsp salt
    • 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
    • 1.5 tbsp agave or maple syrup (Or use 3/4 tbsp each sugar and brown sugar, or 1.5 tbsp xylitol)
    • 1 tsp applesauce (or more, if using dry sweetener)
    • optional: add some chocolate chips if you wish!

I'm going to switch out the applesauce for banana (I have no applesauce lol) and I was gonna just use maybe a half tablespoon of butter in the batter. My only question is what temp and for how long should i bake it? i know the temps aren't supposed to be high and i don't want to risk ruining a good dose so help me out?