Addicts

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by KracKerjacK, Nov 17, 2008.

1. if your an addict and you know it and your comfortable admitting to it this thread is for you. i figured maybe we should have a thread for addicts/recovering addicts to have somewhere to talk about their thoughts/struggles/etc.

i'm addicted to shooting oxycontin, used to be addicted to heroin, but i been getting back into heroin again slowly cuz of money, i moved to oxy cuz u always know what mg ur getting compared to the heroin gamble, but i just can't afford it anymore

just got arrested yesterday and i'm pretty fucked right now, theres a thread on it already if you want to check it out... thats whats really fuckin with my head right now

http://forum.grasscity.com/general/294616-just-got-out-holding.html

anyone else care to share? look at it as GC's N/A meeting haha. i mean it can't get much more anonymous than the internet, since no one on here really knows you in person (except for maybe a few people)

2. i stopped smoking weed on a daily basis (after 4 years of constant smoking) about 4 weeks ago, and i felt like a fiending addict for about a week.

i don't know what to say about that because i all ways thought that weed was not addictive, but i guess when you have a habit of doing something for such a long time, when you stop it throws your whole psychological well being out of wack.

3. right here:wave:forget about the people who don't understand how hard we really have to struggle to live.

How are you today OP?? better I hope. hit me up sometime.

4. well i was at one pointin my life addicted to mdma i think that was the lowest i have ever been after about four weeks of binging on mdmai knew it was time to stopi was'nt even close to being the person i was before i could'nt think right for and a two wees after before i started to get back to normal.
    crazy times

5. Spent 3 months of my life addicted to cocaine. I bought 100$ worth a night about 2.5 g's. Until I realized how bad I really was that I would sleep all day and snort all night. Fucked up bad in school and lost my job due to not coming in because I was sleeping all day. But now I am off of it thank god, I stick to bud and mushrooms. The occasional MDMA experience is nice too.

6. Sup krackerjack, I understand how ya feel, at least to a point. I was an heroin, oxy, opiate addict in general for over 7 years. I tried every diff way to get clean and stay clean except methadone. ( I had been told it wasnt a good choice) After 7 years of using , getting clean, and hating how I felt just to go right back I decided to give the methadone a shot. For over 2 years now I have been 100% clean from everything cept my methadone dose that is always the same, and good ole maryjane. I have been happier the past 2 years then I had been for the previous decade. There are alot of options out there, just have to find the right one for you.

7. i love people like you, being in a big shithole, cleaning up your life and using it as an example for someone else. +rep