Addictions and the way I see them

Discussion in 'General' started by JeetJeet, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Well since I can't get any fucking sleep I figure I might as well jot down what I've been thinking about for a while.

To me there are two types of addictions. The ones that can cause harm and fuck you up in the long run, and then there are the ones that can actually benefit you. For example, if you addicted to something that you love, yet it is changing you for the worse and making you turn your back on the people you love then this is certainly a bad addiction. Examples of a bad addiction can be addiction to speed, addiction to alcohol, addiction to painkillers, an addiction to a certain unmentionable that starts with 'H' and ends in 'N'.

However I feel as though there are some good things you could be addicted to....like self-improvement. I suffer from that addiction and I mean this in the best way possible. I'm always trying to figure out who I am and how I can improve myself. This has had a positive effect on me since I'm getting alot friendlier and I'm looking at the bright side of things. Another good addiction would be an addiction to working out. It feels gr'eat and gives you a nice feeling afterwards. Hell you could even be addicted to making people smile.

I guess what I'm saying is that I'm stoned and loopy from not being able to sleep for 2 days.

tl:dr Addictions can go either way....bad or good.

Ps...if this makes no sense to some of you....bear with me. I'm incredibly out of it and feeling a little smart right now.

2. It makes perfect sense brotha:yay:

I totally get what your saying. If i could +rep i would!

:D

EDIT: I just hit add rep and it said it worked :D

3. haha thanks bro. I'm glad someone else agrees with me lol.

4. even self improvement and working out can be bad if done to much. essentially to much of anything is bad.

5. yea too much of a good thing is too much of a good thing but i think most good things have high ceilings to how much is too much.

6. too much of anything cant be good for you man , my dad always told me medicines have side effects and i never really believed it till i started toking. I learned about the whole pharmacy BS and now i kind of enjoy a nice vaped bowl every night but i would never consider myself "addicted".

Remember

your in control of your life...not the herb :smoke: