Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

addiction

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, Mar 26, 2003.

?

What are you addicted to?

1. Alcohol

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nicotine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Gambling

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Heroin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. SEX, including masturbation (i know we all love to 'get some', but are you really ADDICTED?)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Cannabis

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Caffeine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Crack ...or Coke ........... or speed -since i'm running outta options.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. TV

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Prescription or over the counter legal drugs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Dr Pepper and other softdrinks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Grasscity Forums

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. just wanted to know. nosey me and my polls.

2. Nicotine....I sold a dime of mids for some cigarettes today :(

3. SHOCKING! thats horrific hempress. riding ownership of something so pure so brilliant so profetic, so rightious, so green... for something so brown, poisonous and ik... ik... cough cough!

i've asked a mod to fix this poll... i dont mean fix the result... i mean correct imperfections in it's creation. two options to be added hopefully.

come on cottons.. get yo ass online! people gonna b votin on this without the ability to vote for the most important options!

4. Yeah..I know....but not having nicotine makes me cranky...not having weed just makes me depressed....it's easier on everyone if I have cigs instead of weed....don't want to accidentally kill anybody, do I?

5. If you'll tell me what you want, I'll do it.

6. fastest way of asking.... post what i sent to cottons....:

normally i can always manage to 'make do' but this time....

i neeeeeeeed another option on the polls.

could you edit a poll i make pleeeeeease!

i'm making a poll called "addiction" and i really need one last option... "grass city forums"

better yet... you could split up the "Dr Pepper or other softdrinks (caffiene)" to two options "Dr Pepper or other softdrinks" and "Caffiene" putting the caffiene where Dr pepper is and have Dr Pepper as option 11 and the grasscity forums as 12. ....cos this would have the grasscity option in green.

(i think about colour co-ordination when making polls)

if you could do this for me i would be eternally greatfull, and if we ever meet, i'll build u a massive cone... thnx

Digit

7. i couldn't see that any of the mods were online. if i'd known u were here i woulda asked straight up.

yay.

8. NOOOOOOOOOOO! Now I can't vote for Grasscity Forums....b/c that's my main addiction....even more than nicotine now

9. I'll change your vote for you Hempress.

10. thnx rumjil... much apreciento

11. Hempress... You coulda just bummed a bunch of ciggarettes from people...

12. i've just got back from IA..... i'm worried about namron after his deppressed insomniac thread. i think i worry about him more than i do about myself.

anyways.. best not get of topic...
    i think i've just about got my nicotine addicion licked... just need to stay away from tobacco in the joints and i'll be ok. Dr pepper.... the addicion that arguably did more damage to me than tobacco is still there, ever so slightly, but i think i got it controlled.... ...but this place.... it's my new addiction. i'm screwed. i'll never be able to shake this. to stop being addicted to grasscity is to stop being a friend and to block all my freinds here outta my mind. thats something that i just aint gonna do.

13. It's not that I am addicted to chronic, its that it is so great that I wish to continue doing it all the time, 24/7.

14. hmm... i get this PM asking me to change the poll... so i figure i'll be a nice guy and do it ('cause digit promised me a monster cone if we ever met)... and then i change it and i find out it was already fixed. LOL it's all better now though.

i voted for GC of course... not really addicted to anything else. :D

15. yeah, u better remember that i owe you a cone now anyways cos thats the kinda shit i forget.

we'll have to meet up on the grasscity island once it becomes reality.

16. dude im addicted to the computer, and when im on AIM i cant stop looking at peoples infos even if i know its blank or know what is says...now theres some bad ADD for you

17. shit... sad to say that cigarrettes are my addiction but weed is my weakness...

18. weed is my streangth.

19. you should add a choice for multiples.....

im a man of many.... ;)