Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Addiction

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Support, Feb 7, 2013.

1. I know now what it is.... SMH. What i would do for a hit of some leaf right now...

Stay strong.

2. Just be glad it's not physically addictive just mentally. Stay strong though you'll get through the worst of it and soon be feeling better! :D Whenever I take a T-break and really want to smoke I go off and exercise. So try doing things to keep your mind of the though.
    Goodluck!

3. Gracias for the support!. At this point of time ive accepted the nights fate...... I wont be finding weed at 5:24Am LOL. Wait till tommorow. Pick up and eighth to set me at ease. Ill tell you this though... fuck my spoon, fuck my bong, fuck my bub.... I am rolling a FAT ASS blunt tommorow

4. Is this about having to go a day without weed?

5. Dude, nights like that, you should go to bed before things get worse (like they have). No one should be looking for bud at 5am without a medical emergency lol.

6. 2 actually. =p

7. BOOOOOO:p:poke:

8. why so many dumb threads like this lately

if you think weed is that badly addictive seriously never try anything truly addictive

9. and only 2 days? jesus titty slapping christ

10. Eh i mean its not gonna kill me i was just saying im really craving. Its not like im gonna steal or anything. Keep in mind i say this as a person who has been successfully smoking every day for 4 months. 120 days with thc in your system and then bam! you stop cold turkey. You'll feel it.

11. Whats so funny :)

12. If, more of an habit creating addiction than other else. Besides marijuana withdrawals arent that bad, the best thing is to prepare yourself for a t break , or just exercises more often so you stabilize tolerance.

13. hah... i know that feeling man... i havent been having as much money for weed lately and im feeling it... even 8 hours without smoking and then i start to wanna light up a joint... but a cant this week.... my vape has really helped me out getting the most out of my weed though. all im left with now though is 1 bowl to last me 30 hours.... shit

14. But if someone is using for medical reasons such as anxiety, wouldn't it be the same as someone who ran out of their anxiety pharms? A doctor would be on that really quick. The difference is legality. Anything regularly used to calm or cause any mental/physical change should never be discontinued suddenly, doesn't matter what it is.

15. Here's a solution grow if you can; if not, I guess you save up and buy a large amount. It actually does last longer

16. 4 months is not long at all lol, ive smoked pretty heavily basicaly every day for a few years, only missing a few, and i stopped. on day 29 now. its all in your head.

17. Worst I've gotten was night sweats, I'd just fan down real quick. Mentally though, check yo self. definitely possible to become habit forming.

18. I'm a young smoker but I've had Thc in my system everyday for about 2 years. If my weed supply runs cold soon its gonna suck.:(

19. I can't honestly say it even bothers me if I stop smoking. I've had to stop for a few months before, and I didn't notice any big change in my mindset.