addiction group...

Discussion in 'General' started by whoodiestyle, Apr 1, 2013.

1. I have to go this lame group meetings every week requires by law. In the room are ppl for alcohol and drug charges. What things can I say to prove marijuana is not addictive? I haven't smoked in over 2months it sucks but not that hard to quit. I smoked every day heavily after work.

2. cant say shit just go with the flow buddy.it will make life much easier. you dont have to agree but don't try to start a debate lol.

3. In rebellion, I'd act as if it were heroin.

4. The storys are great to hear but they claim it ruins your life. I've been working the same great job for 9 years now. Only lazy ppl are lazy not weed. That's like blaming McDonald's for making you fat.

5. There isn't a damn thing you can say, nor should you.

These people are struggling with addiction and, for all intents and purposes, should abstain from every type of mind altering substances.

I have the same issue with my group therapy. The counselor actually ha them watch a movie about how turrible marijuana is. I don't agree and skipped that group. I understand you have to do it, but it's no different. Nothing you say will change their mind, even if you presented facts.

Just shut up and do it. This won't be forever.

6. Yeah dont argue that at all. Just get it done with and move on.

7. You know what you should do, bring sum bud and ask plp who smoke weed and sell it to them. lol jk

8. I think you should push there buttons but you gotta be careful so you can get the class over with.

They're already pushing your buttons by making you be there.:confused_2: