Addiction/ dependancy

Discussion in 'General' started by Highlife43, May 16, 2021.

1. I always wondered why I was addicted to weed, could it be because I smoke in blunts and I love the different flavored tobbaco leafs and I could possibly be addicted to both the weed & nicotine combination or can it be a subconscious crutch for when I'm bored and and in the mood to spark one up ??

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Most likely the Nicotine.

• Like Like x 1
  3. So your saying weed is not addicting alone without nicotine?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. weed has no addictive properties if you think your addicted its you, you just have a addictive personality and will become addicted to anything that brings you joy.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Sounds like you know your answer. Also weed isnt physically addictive...so..

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. All drugs known to the human brain have a chemical form factor ending the terminology in "-ine."

Nicotine and caffeine are two of the biggest hitters that people are entirely misinformed about.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wdym by that ?

8. People, like yourself, confuse why blunts make them addicted because of the nicotine.

A true herb only experience is divine. Doubt arises from the toxic nature of carcinogens you allow into your body.

Soda is practically my worst enemy since I don't touch coffee or alkalines all that much.

9. Tobacco is the #1 most addictive substance on the planet.
    Cannabis has ZERO addictive properties.
    Tobacco causes Death
    Cannabis causes Life.
    Why people mix the two is beyond reality.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1