Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Addicted

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by climbingtrees, Sep 14, 2009.

1. ...to glass! i just bought a bubbler on friday and i had a spoon before that, i now want a bong. how can i get un-addicted to glass? ill waste all my money.:(r

2. Smoking from glass causes dick cancer.

3. Duuuuuuuuude get yourself a nice bong, I'm serious, it's SO worth it. Once you find one you like, you'll be too focused on the amazing hits you'll be getting to want more -glass-. :)

4. If your that addicted you should become a glass blower lol

5. Funny shit man:)

6. Yea I have that problem to I collect it. Wait till you start buying glass like Salt, clinton, bob snodgrass etc then you really will be spending a lot of money.

7. Same here, I'm starting to get in to glass.

I've been sick and all I look at online are bongs.

I just got a bong on Tuesday of last week and already I'm looking for a better one (to last me a while) like an EHLE. Good luck, if you don't want to hurt your wallet look for "boost bongs"

8. You only have 2 pieces. Your not addicted yet.

9. This is just the beginning, bro.

10. ***** i got a piece in ma mouth right now, nah what im sayin dogs? shit that came out wrong