Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Addicted?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MagicGuy, Mar 6, 2003.

?

Addicted?

1. Yes, I can't live without it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Not addicted, but I'll never quit!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I just love weed!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, I hate weed (LOL)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i would say that if you do anything everyday, you are addicted.

2. to answer this question accurately, we need to establish exactly what an addiction is. I believe it is where you can not physically quit doing something that you have become depenent on.

3. i find myself socially addicted. i can go as long as i want to without smoking but i probably wont be as social. when i'm not smoking i'm usually busy studying or with my family.

4. In my youth I toked up all day every day, but then the pot was real crappy back in the 70's. Now it's just a pinch about the size of a pea and I'm good. No not everyday anymore, kinda have more responsibilites, and other stuff to do. Like fly-tying and tubing on a lake or casting a fly on a river. Don't think I'll ever quit, I just enjoy that buzz.

5. not physically addicted, but dependent. I could stop altho it would be shitty. I am ADDICTED to niccotine though..shouldnt have started smoking

6. no no no no no no, i dont believe weed is addictive at all, not anything like tobacco anyway, me and my mates could easily go the rest of eternity without, be a dumb thing to do but it is possible. i would say i only smoke a few times a week due to education and lack o money ;)