1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Addicted?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by MagicGuy, Mar 6, 2003.

?

Addicted?

1. Yes, I can't live without it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Not addicted, but I'll never quit!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I just love weed!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, I hate weed (LOL)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. OK, this is for you guys that smoke pretty much every day. Do you feel that you are addicted to weed? I don't mean like "Yeah, I always want it", I mean, not being able to go without it.

I don't really feel that I'm addicted, because if I had to quit I could, but I would never want to. Sometimes I just don't feel right if I haven't smoked in a few days. I start to feind it really bad.

What do you guys think?

2. I only smoke 2-3 times a week, so i'd say no.

3. i am an everyday smoker until i quit, which i did about three weeks ago, i am going to start back up again this weekend. i love weed, plain and simple, not addicted, can show withstraint, but have a deep relationship with mary jane.

4. stuffer coudnt of said it better......

5. i smoke every day...but sometimes i stop for a day or 2...or even a week without much problem, i get a lil uncomfortable but that's just cuz i'm missing what i love :D

6. when i'm ill i use about a half O per week.
    when i'm feelin fine (rare) i'll just smoke like a casual smoker. it's the tobacco that i'm addicted to.

7. My biggest problem with being a everyday smoker is..

Currently im a buyer and not a grower, but as soon as it warms up..;)

Today was the first day in several months i have gone without getting stoned...not that im addicted, just that i love weed and don't have any reason not to...stay stoned \m/

8. addiction is a tricky word cause theres different levels of addiction.

But yea id say im addicted to weed , if i go more than bout half the way with out weed i start getting mad very easily and i feel like my body has way to much energy i feel like i need to smoke to calm down , also i have a hard time sleeping good if i dont smoke before i go to bed. I can still quit if i have to for a job drug test or something so obviously its not a addiction like my addiction to cigs but its still a addiction......................im also addicted to choclate and caffeine, just cant kick the stuff lol

9. I lust love weed....I don't like quitting, but I can usually do it when I need to when I'm not around people doing it :D

10. Thanks for the responses! It seems like a lot of us have the same opinions. We all love to smoke chronic, but not necessarily an addiction, just a desire...

11. I'm not addicted i havent been able to smoke in two months (way too long). But my Daddy always told me quitters never win so i will enjoy being able to get back with the sweet mary jane.

12. < - - - addicted......

people say you can't get addicted, they lie.

It's k though, cause i love it...... but it is hard for me to go through my day without smoking.... i need weed more then i need air sometimes if ya know what i mean.... haha

13. I would say that i'm quite partial to a bit of M.J!!

I smoke every day, i dunno what i would do without it!!
    I've been dry for 2 days now, and i dont get some for another 2 days!!

It SUCKS!!

I bet i will get well high when i do toke again though!!!

14. I would say that i'm quite partial to a bit of M.J!!

I smoke every day, i dunno what i would do without it!!
    I've been dry for 2 days now, and i dont get some for another 2 days!!

It SUCKS!!

I bet i will get well high when i do toke again though!!!

15. if you cant go 4 days without doing drugs, you need a hobby.

16. looks like i better start to take up botanism or bird watching.... :)

17. Ive been smokin almost every day for the past 2 years, then on and off before that for a 1 year and some months

18. I'd say I'm addicted... I have a hard time quitting for a few days at this point... I mean, I'm not robbing stores or getting the shakes when I don't have it... I just get antsy, like I'm waiting for some... Being a buyer of the magic herb kind of sucks... I wish I had more and didn't have to pay for it!

19. suckin dick for coke

thats an addiction :/

20. I seen him do it....

Grasscity Deals Near You