Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Addicted?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by whatanoob, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Alright so here she goes..
    I found a busted up bike in the trash one day that was still partially rideable but with no brakes. So I rode it to my friends house rather than walking the 1/2 mile 2x a day. I live in a college town so I dont drive my car often btw. So I left it at my buddies house and saw it missing, and asked where my shitty bike went... Turns out my other friend took it to a pawn shop to pawn a busted up bike for weed money...
    Normally I'd be cool with that, smoke me out or whatever yeah we're cool, but it's almost as if my friend is addicted to smoking weed. He has trouble eating without toking beforehand, smokes 3-4x a day if hes holding or finds spare change around the house to buy .5, or finds a bike for instance and trys pawning that.

What do you guys think? Should I jump in and try and help a bro out or just turn my head?

2. I reckon u should... Just ask him to cut down to 2-3 times a day, then 1-2.

3. Does your friend have trouble doing day to day things without a hit? And does he have an addictive personality?

Scientifically speaking, addiction with the ganja is all mental. Your body does not need thc to function, you cant have withdrawal symptoms.

Bro to bro though.. Why did he take ur bike and pawn it?! That's deep lol

4. :confused:

5. This^^^

6. No don't tell him what to do. Then you're just a jerk off. Have a chat with him, help him to the conclusions himself. He'll get offended if you tell him he's addicted.