Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Addicted to the Chronic

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Puff Da Herb, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Coke... Fuck I need to quit but after I got into that stuff weed just does'nt feel the same.

2. :eek:

3. Those of you who think you are addicted probably have not tried harder drugs.

It's definitely just a thing of will power. If you were in a situation where you couldn't smoke (on strict probation or, in another country with more strict drug laws) you would be fine in no time.

4. its dependancy, different from addiction with similar traits. Its almost like a less degree of addiction or a first level addiction. It is a mental thing has not hit physical addiction where there is an attachment and chemical inbalance that drives you to want it. Its a psychological addiction like facebook and video games if your still into that. When your a daily smoker u hit a point of smoking to feel normal... thats a trait of addiction. It stops becoming planned unless its routinely planned where every morning or lunch break you blaze, it becomes an occurance based on feeling. It starts losing its social aspect where smoking by yourself is more than considerable its normal because you smoke for the feeling rather than the whole experience appreciating everything that follows.

5. Smoke out of a bong it filters out all thee addictive shit

Haha I love pineapple express permafried for life

6. I never feel like I need to smoke during the day, its mostly just at night to unwind. And as long as I stay busy, I dont ever feel the need to smoke. Its just those times that you have nothing to do, and you have no bud that can kinda suck, but once again, I just find something to do and my mind is off it then.

I know far too many people who could not go a week without alcohol, however every few months I take a week or two t break, and none of those people I know would ever think to take a break from alcohol for a week or two.

I know it seems like a sore fight to just compare weed to alcohol, but if our society can rationalize poisoning ourselves every weekend with a drug that kills 100,000 people a year, then I dont see how hard it is to rationalize smoking a plant that has never killed anyone.

7. i passed all my classes...so i am gonna smoke this winter break and relax i like toking because i dont have to do things like go out to clubs or hooka bar etc i just smoke and play my 360 now and spend time with friends in the day time but smoke at night

its pretty nice but i enjoy being sober too though i never really took a tolerance break ive been smoking for less than a year and i dont have much of a toleranace but i plan to finish what i have left and not buy bud for a while to save some $

8. Yeah, $50 for an eighth of a plant is alot, but to feel as good as i do smoking a plant, nothing else can make me feel this good for another $50....hands down.

9. Getting addicted to anything isn't good for you, "chronic" included.

Cannabis isn't for everybody.

Theres SO much more to life than cannabis.

10. hahaha,the only problem i see is that you have to pay for it:laughing:

the day you have your own place,you can grow that shwag seed you have somewhere in your stash box and have yourself some free weed !!:D

11. i felt like this when i first started smoking.. but down the bong an pick up a bottle. obviously thats not as good as bud (at least in my opinion) but maybe it'll hold ya off long enough for your tolerence to lower.

12. i started smoking a week and a half ago, and now that ive started, i have a strange addiction to it, thinking about the fact that i have weed makes me want to go smoke it all in one sitting, but i dont want to do that to myself and just leave myself hanging with none to smoke.