Adderol

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ugyatag, Apr 22, 2008.

1. So I'm kind of fucked seeing as I have two finals on Wednesday and a huge research paper due on Thursday and I was considering getting some adderol to help me study. I've read some about it on erowid, but I want to know what your experiences are with it. Is it worth it? Anyone have any good/bad experiences with it?

2. if you can even spell it right then you dont have the brains to do it

3. I apologize for spelling it wrong, but I don't think that's a great indication of how smart I am. Perhaps next time you could just ignore my post if you have no useful information to contribute.

In fact, fuck you, I haven't slept in two days, I had an honest question and you tell me I'm too stupid to use a drug. Thank you for helping.

4. i aced tested i thought i was gonna failed with it. i would take it on the study days. and on the test day..and write the whole paper on adderall, youll keep going on and on and on and on an on

when you take it youll feel happy and able to do work like no other. but i hate the come down.

5. Since you're cramming, I think this is a bit of a special situation.

1. Once it kicks in you'll want to occupy your time by doing something. Make sure you've got your books/notes/study guides out because you might end up going on a cleaning spree.
    2. Depending on the dosage, you're probably going to feel really jittery. (You probably read that on Erowid)
    3. Also depending on the dosage, the "come down" is the least fun part. If you feel yourself getting easily agitated (or even sad), step away from whatever situation you're in and relax.
    4. If you do end up getting the adderall today make sure you have some to take before those exams. Being able to focus during the test and remember what you've studied is important too!

I've been on a few different medications for ADHD/ADD and every stimulant has affected me differently, but those are some of the key things I keep in mind.

6. yes indeed it will help you study, beware on writing papers on adderal, bc this one time I wrote a legalization of mj paper, and I thought it was grand, I was on adderal, and the problem was that I thought I could write a complex 'smart' paper..but I got a 25, basically I ignored the rules of english, and wrote a paper that I thought made perfect sense..

but yeah great study aid, hope you do well:)

7. thanks for the advice guys, i decided not to get any because i'm scared of either passing out on the comedown and missing my test and i've calmed myself down about these tests and feel more comfortable taking it under my own conciousness, then high on something

maybe i'll get some after finals and see what its like before i try to use it out

8. cramming doesn't work.

reading regularly to enrich your brain does.

9. Works pretty well from people i've talked to. My roomie snorts the shit with his buddies all the damn time.

i rolled into the room once at like 3am and him and his friends were sitting around debating about calc formulas whilst on our desk lay empty capsules and a powder tainted mirror ;)

10. i learn by regular reading, i perfect by cramming :cool:

11. go away.

yeah adderal kicks ass, come down sucks balls.

12. DON'T BITE YOUR LIP!!! lol You'll tweek for about a day or two depending on how much you take. I took about eight 15mg pills and didn't eat or sleep for a day. It made me have a tick to bite my lip, that got infected and swelled up to about the size of a D battery. I couldn't sleep because I was hungry and I couldn't eat because I had bitten my lip raw (unconsciously) so it hurt like shit!!! It does make you focus like crazy though. So go for it bro, just don't bite your lip. =D

13. I usually take 20-30mg adderall XR when I need to study, it does the job.

14. WE HAVE A GENIUS

15. In efforts to not start a new thread (but i probably will if this doesnt get responses:

Im in the same situation as the OP. I just acquired these: http://www.drugs.com/imprints/b-972-1-0-1622.html

Will one be enough to get me studying (and feeling good... wtf not right?)

16. i'd say two - three should be good enough

17. kinda what i figured... 1 wouldnt be enough even though its first time?

18. I have been a user of amp's for a good ten years now, and have never passed out, nor have I heard of anyone else passing out.
    Trust me man, you have nothing to worry about.

19. haha this guy is right, OP should be more worried about not sleeping for a day instead of passing out. i am able to sleep easily about 10-12 hours after taking an XR. i wont feel tired at all, but once i lay down i am able to fall asleep easily