adderall

Discussion in 'General' started by Sovereign Psyche, Sep 9, 2005.

1. well, today was my first experience with adderall
    i liked it
    i only took one 30mg pill
    i bought 3 for $3
    it calmed me down the whole day during school.
    i wrote a 26 page essay(and going) on just a bunch of random stuff,
    like government, racism, homosexuality, drugs, and religeon

i will definetly do it again
    but for some reason i got this tingly feeling, and everytime i stood up, it felt really good

i didnt think something like that would happen, if i only took one, lol
    but i liked it, so thats okay, lol, i just didnt think it would happen

i still have 2 more
    i plan on doing it again
    maybe sometime next week

does anyone know if adderall is physiologically addictive?
    or just psycologically?

btw, for my creative writting class, we have to do this final project for the end of the year, and i told him about what i was writing, and how it was very offensive to everyone, and he said that that would be fine to turn in. so i didnt write it for nothing, lol, but i liked writing it, so thats okay, lol

Attached Files:

2. i dont like to pop addies...i love to crush em up an bump em. sooooo much little has such a greater affect-its like doin a line of coke. but i think the 30mgs are the biggest, and ur supposed to start at 5mg, so u basically overdosed cuz ur tolerence was low, thats why your hands were tingly.

3. \

haha, well i dont snort pills
    or smoke them
    lol
    but i will take them
    and i didnt know that, lol
    but yea, it was cool

can you build up a tolerance for it?
    i would think not, b/c otherwise the docter would have to keep upping the dose every month or so.

4. Adderall is fucking tight, but do that shit in moderation. It can be really fucking addictive. I watched something on it on MTV or somethin'. But yea smoke some bud and pop some of them pills. It is such an up-beat high, I love it. I remember one time I was with a friend and we snorted some adderall and smoked like 7 bowls of middies and I was really fucked up. I didnt get to bed till like 8 a.m. and I only slept for about 2 hours. I didn't eat for like two days either. But yea, take some of that with bud and let us know how it turned out.

Jah Bless

5. i've always avoided adderall, just because it's something I know i'd really like, and I don't know if I'd want to / be able to stop. I feel the same way about meth. I mean, one drug that makes you able to concentrate well enough to sit down and read a petrology book, and one that lets you not sleep? if they didn't have side effects from long term use, i'd say fuck it, and take it, addiction be damned.

6. haha, yea, its really cool, i was actually able to pay attention in class today

yea, i will only be able to do it about 5 times a month anyway, maximum
    b/c the girl that i get it from, steals it from her sister, and if she took any more than 5 a month, then her sis would start to notice, lol

moderation is key to everything

btw, the paper is at 31 pages now, lol

7. correction
    i just found out, that they were 20 milligram pills
    she told me wrong
    i just looked on the back of the pill
    it says 20, lol
    but still $1 a pill is cheap, so its okay, lol

8. $1 a pill is pretty straight for the 20's. I usually would give 30 for $2 up here.

Also, today I took a shitload of Concerta, 216mg. Like like adderol but not really

9. yea adderall was cool

10. take the rest of those pills. 40mg is a really fun dose. Also if you really wanna get fucked, take a shotglass, but some soda in it, then disolve those pills in it then take the shot. Cuz adderal is time released, so you will have a HUGE rush of euphria, its fucking dank.

11. Just get speed or coke you will like them more and there all fucking bad for you. and dont try having sex on adderall

12. '

i think ill just stick to adderall, lol

oh and i know
    when i got home, and i took a shit
    omg
    my penis had shrunk like 3 inches, lol

plus, later, i tried jacking off,
    damn i couldnt keep a boner for like more than 2 minutes, lol

13. Haha that is very funny shit.

14. god damn1!! TMI

15. Adderal makes me feel Diiirrrtttyyy.
    Like I rail it (snort) and I get high. The high lasts for about 1-2 hours max. Then slowly dies away.
    Then after the highs gone, of course I don't feel high anymore--but I feel so nasty and dirty, like I haven't had a shower in days-and/or gone without sleep for like 3 days straight.

When I try to fall asleep--I can't sleep at all, I just lay there in my bed, feeling hella nasty--not high at all.

Fuck adderal--such a dirty "drug". For some people it helps them focus e.t.c. e.t.c, for me though--it just makes me nervous, way to jittry, and makes me feel dirty/nasty--and plus I can't sleep

pz

16. I dont know why, personally I always liked that feeling. I used to take some adderol before school occasionaly, when I came home and all the night, I loved the feeling of it. I took the orange pills with the little balls inside. I took anywhere from 15mg to 100+ mg. I dont know, personally I thought it was an alright feeling, didn't think it was bad at all, thats proboly just me though.

17. i just recently took 40mg's at like 8 in the morning cause i knew it would last all day so i didtn' wanan be up all night. and i know the tingly feeling. it's like my heart is beating so fast kind of like when i'm cold so i feel like i have goosebumps and stuff like alllll the time and my nips get hard. but i was up till 3 in the morning trying to fall asleep but i couldnt' cause my heart was beating so fast i couldn't lie still.

18. did you get cotton mouth as all hell?i had to drink water like all day otherwise my mouth would be so dry.

19. yea i did
    it was cool though, lol

20. I wish I had some adderol right now. All I've had is pointless concerta, and I've wasted all my time trying to figure out the proper way to beat their stupid time release system