Adderall

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mbleezy, Feb 23, 2009.

1. adderall doesn't really have a "high" unless u take around 60 mg in my opinion

2. Dude your going to be up all night just to let you know. I like doing adderall, but i rarely use it to get a high. I normally take it before school on big test days or during finals week. Remember when doing adderall try to always, always, always take it before 12pm unless your the type of person who wants to saty up the whole night. And another thing OP your probabley going to get alot of shit done tonight, one night i cleaned my entire apartment. I even scrubed all the fucking walls haha.

3. ok yea you know about rec doses better than me... and wtf are you saying i "need them"? i only take it MWF when i have classes and 1 day on the weekend if i have a paper/exa/presentation.. i give all of the extras to my friends or sell them

rofl how am i not saying to be cautious?

why you trying to be such a smart ass? im giving him my advice, he knows his body a lot better than i do so hopefully he knows his limits

4. um im not sure what is going on but im not really feeling anything, just like a had a few beers...

5. ok i took a total of 4 over 2 hours and in 30min when the last one supposable kicks in ill update this again

6. ok this is getting alittle lame, i took 4 of them and i can barely tell i even took anything

7. Ok if it's not doing anything at this point either stop or pop another 2-3.

If that doesn't get you there then I have no clue.

Wait, in your first post it says "offbrand adderall".. What's it called/looks like?

8. its a little kinda orange pill.

9. that doesn't help..

Any markings? Shape? imprints?

10. it is the 15mg ampetamine salts.

11. Alright, just trying to check what you have. Go for 90mg if you want.

12. i just took the rest. which is 6 of them

13. Prepare to be up all night

14. yeah it just feels like its a tingling feeling around my body, but its feels like i could go to sleep if i wanted. Maybe i just a natural tolerance or somethin

15. Some people need to take more, but most people I've met/talked too usually get speeding off 60mg.

Who knows.

16. well after 6 of them my first time. I would say that they do not really do anything to me. It might be because they are off brand adderall im not sure.:eek:

17. I dunno, guess it must be you man.

Sucks to hear that though.

18. has anyone heard of anyone that has a tolerance to adderall?

19. I have a tolerance to adderall. I've gotten to upwards of 300mg before, 150-200mg is my usual dose.

20. oh, what does it feel like?