Adderall

Discussion in 'General' started by decrimbud, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Yea so I have ADD and ADHD and I've been recommended drugs like adderall and shit before but I've always refused them (I dont know why). Today my friend gave me an adderall though (30mg) and it was really good. I was able to pay attention, I felt really happy, I was active and just like it was a really good experience, and I'm thinking about asking my doctor to prescribe it for me....Anyone have some like general knowledge about it that I wouldnt be able to get from wikipedia?

2. I have ADD and have found that Adderall has been the best substance for me. I do think that everything I have to say you could probably find on wikipedia though ...

Depending on what you take, Instant Release or XR, Extended Release the drug can effect you differently. I take both XR and IR as prescribed by my doctor and it really has helped me through the years.

Be prepared to have to do a lot of tweaking to your prescription over time. I feel as though my prescription is changing every month but until I find that perfect dosage my doctor and I keep trying different things.

Expect irritability, insomnia and no appetite ...

3. Wiki usually has everything....It's worked fine for me, if you go to Pandora's Box there is an appreciation thread that I am sure has tons of personal experiences and info for you.

4. dont ask for it..you won't get it that way. No matter if you need it or not

5. i have used adderall for a while (i guess abused may be a better word) but i have taken from 20mg to like 80mg, for extended periods of time sometimes. i love adderall. if i took 20mg - 40mg a day i would be so fucking productive/happy....for a while til a crash probly haha or lifelong addiction.

OP- dont ask for adderall, if you really think you have add talk to your doctor about it. they will prob start you on something else thats weaker and you have to move your way up to adderall, vivance is replacing it in many cases....