Adderall

Discussion in 'General' started by MrPhonix, Dec 1, 2006.

1. i didnt know where else to ask these questions and i thought maybe some of you could help me.

i have recently started taking 20 mg adderall pills about once per day, and i was curious if there were other ways to take them, like smoking or snorting them.

so my question is, can you smoke or snort the powder inside the 20 mg adderall pills?

2. the only other way i did it was snorting.. but all that does is make it hit you quicker.. and i dont think it lasts as long.. i wouldnt mess with any other methods when it comes to that.. just eat it, and watch out.. getting hooked on those is easy and the withdrawl is terrible from them, almost on the level of nicotine IMO

3. JHust to add on to the question I was wondering, what are the effects of aderall what is its importance? and what are its negative effects?

4. a while back, maybe last year, i took adderal quite a few tiems. my preferred method of intake was just orally, but that's because it fucked me up a lot, due to the fact that i don't have ADD. snorting adderal just gives you a harsh feeling in your nose and the effects hit you quite a bit quicker. i tried sprinkling some powder from an adderal pill ontop of a packed bowl, and from that experience, i wouldn't recommend smoking adderal. if you actually have a perscription for adderal, i seriously would not recommend abusing the drug, because once you do it a few times, it gets to be very addictive, and i can't imagine how hard it would have been for me to quit if i just had a full bottle of them at my disposal all the time.

as for herbaltoker's questions, adderal is a perscription drug used to control A.D.D. when on adderal, a person feels more focused on getting work done, as well as paying attention to things going on around them more-so than usual. speaking from the perspective of someone who took adderal recreationally (not to deal with syptoms of ADD), it made me feel like i was accomplishing a lot of things when i was active, and made me feel very good. as for the negatives, when you start to come down off of it, you feel very very very shitty. i would have no appetite for the duration that i was on the drug, and feel almost to the point of suicidal after coming down if i didnt have any weed to smoke.

speaking from a point of view of someone who's experienced with adderal use, i'd just advise being careful with how you use it. hoped that answered all your questions.

5. thank you very much, i think that answered most of my questions.

i am not prescribed to the drug but lately i have actually realized i think i might have add, that is one of the big reasons i started the drug. i havent really had the time to go to a doctor and see if i can get a prescription yet, so i really dont know for sure if i have add.

if anybody else has anything to say, please do so, because i'd like to see what a few different peoples opinions are on the subject.

**EDIT**
    markdubz, where in IL do you live?

6. adderall is an amphetamine. it will give you a feeling of confidence and well being. it does have a terrible down with horrible mood swings and fatigue. it's usually best to sleep through the down. adderall is also an appetite suppressant. it's similar to methamphetamine, just not as potent. not a terrible drug like some may say. no physical dependencies, as far as i know. however, it is possible to develop a mental addiction. be sure you're careful when you're taking this drug. take orally or insuffalate (snort). i may have forgotten some shit, but markdubz pretty much covered everything. if you have any other questions, feel free to ask and i'll see if i can help.

7. I use to take those and would reccomend u stop now cause they can really mess around with ur brain. Like for me i can't even listen to fireworks anymore and loud noises freak me out.I think it has to do something with the comedown.I never did alot of em but just a few every now and then. They aren't as bad for u as other pills though so i guess thats a good thing.
    Now i just smoke recreationally and drink rarely. Anyway hoped this helped your question, take care, and peace.

8. so if im hearing this right i possibly might have ADD? becuase while on Meth i cn still eat and sleep somewat normal and i feel that i can focus and concetrate much better without the haze of smoking budz pretty much what im guessing is a somewat normal mind set except i get a lil jittery, but if Adderall is like meth but just less potent i could have the focus without the slight jitters? lol

9. just swallow the danm pills, why try to make shit complicated. but i dont know what you find attractive about adderall, it makes me feel almost suicidal after the high.

10. yeah that shit sucks its not even worth getting started on, i wouldnt recomend taking it because you WILL in some way shape or form get addicted to it

11. Just pop it and enjoy the euphoria.

12. took 40 mg this morning and crushed the S.A.T.s...great drug in moderation... the part i love is the tinglyness in the legs...the part i hate is that after i come down im an ass to people and im always in a bad mood

13. first off, sorry to bring this post back to the top.

now here we go, that has nothing to do with ADD or ADHD. i'm not sure of your exact symptoms and you personally, but those do not qualify for either disorders. amphetamines are stimulants, the same with methamphetamine, so that means you're going to concentrate harder and not be as tired. if you're mixing weed with adderall or meth that's why you're remaining hungry. obviously, the weed can possibly (depends on the species) make you tired and sleep like a log and so will amphetamines on the down. if you're doing meth then that is more than likely where the jitters are coming from. adderalls shouldn't give you any shakes, but that's not to say for sure that it will not.

:smoke:

14. I take 30mg of adderall every day, non recreationally, i was perscribed it, for ADHD, you feel alot more focused, and intent on achieving things, and feel great hwen you do, if you domnt abuse the amphetamine, it wont have many negative affects, i have no idea about the affects on smoeone with out a known disorder

15. adderal in my opinion is the worst drug ever, i rather spend n hour in the sewers cleaning then to pop addy