Adderall

Discussion in 'General' started by Lexus_Rolla, Jul 10, 2006.

1. I've often heard of this miracle drug. My brother claimed he could've gotten through medschool with it. I had a friend in highschool that took it daily. It turned him from a common criminal to a genius. He was an A+ student. I was amazed.

I got a 15mg pill for 5 bucks and apparently it doesn't max out until 7 hours after you take it. This sucks because I hate staying up all night. I have a chance to get two 20mg pills tomorrow for 10 bucks. Not sure if I want to go there though. I really want this sweater from Abercrombie and to be honest this stuff is a little boring. I'm hoping it picks up soon because I'm supposed to go to the Rush (Corporate Scum Gym (but its free for me don't spear me!)) so I'm hoping I can tear it up in there on this stuff.

I've also been toking regularly all night. And will continue to do so.

2. Its cool if you want legal meth in a pill

3. If your are gonna do what your friend did, you're going to lose a lot of weight. It takes a good month to get used to the appetite surpression. But have fun rolling on your addys. :smoking:

If you anything like me, you'll get fed up with them in awhile. The come-down isn't worth it for me.

More like perscription x/meth that is 100x better for your body.

4. Nah he has a legal prescription. I bought this off this girl I know as a one time thing. I'd just heard about it and wanted to check it out. Shit isn't worth spending money on. Not even change.

5. u didnt take enough dude

6. a 30mg xr with the balls ground up and chuted or taken in origional capsule is hte way to go. 1 of those and ur good for hte whole day of school and youll be writin up essays and shit for fun that night. Even if you dont grind up the little balls you still feel it for a good amount of time. Its pretty euphoric too

7. all hell yea man it def is legal meth in pill im so tweaked right now 15 mg for 5 bucks dang i got 3 30s just for smokin a nice doobie with this kid hwne he is out