adderall xr

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BunnyNamedFrank, May 11, 2009.

1. so ive been doing a little research on these lovley little capsules. really havnt found to much, except for what i've allready known.

i was just mainly wondering what are some long term effects of abusing adderall xr?

how bad is it to get caugth selling it? ( i heard you can be charged with manslaughter )

yeah that sums it up for my questions for now.

any help is appriciated.

thanks GC :gc_rocks:

2. possession is possession of a controlled substance and sale is of the same, both felonies

it just a long lasting, and chemically formulated long lasting amphetamine salt mix

3. so are you saying there arnt really any long lasting effects?

4. Long term effects of amphetamine abuse? Assuming you mean chronic and not occasional use, probably fuck up your dopamine/serotonin receptors. I've heard of people not being able to concentrate or enjoy their life at all after stopping chronic abuse.

5. #5 newbgrow, May 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
    The long term effects of abusing adderall xr is the same as the long term effects of abusing adderall ir.
    http://www.adderall.net/ . There is of course the always possible "heart blowing up" scenario

Selling the pills is a felony as MajorStoner mentioned.

You could theoretically get charged with manslaughter if you sold a bunch to a kid and he died. Unless the man really wanted to put you away for good (being judged by the length of your record), I don't really see that happening.

Be safe sir.

6. thank you good sir. and thanks for your careing :).